Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 06:32 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

A little bay (with café) on the island of Guernsey.
Did anyone see "Call the Midwife" last night ? Another excellent story in an excellent series. Whoever writes it is a very sensitive person.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 07:23 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everyone, mild and calm here today, but showers forecast for later.

Our main road is being resurfaced this week so we are expecting some noise and dust for a few days, but at least we'll have a few less potholes.

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 08:26 AM

Nice picture
Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 08:51 AM

Good morning all.

I missed Call The Midwife, by falling asleep! Have to get it on Catch Up.

I love the Channel islands and would love to go back. I did visit Guersney one time, but not all over, just got on a bus to its end stop, back again, then sat in a cafe at St Peter Port. Was actually spending my holiday in Jersey.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 08:53 AM

Tried to change that to Guernsey, but this blimmin iPad leaves off the bottom half of a webpage at times! I then can't press the 'post quick reply' button.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 09:45 AM

Good morning all.

If you don't check each word the Solomon's (that was meant to say bloomin' !) Predictive text will tell you anything! That sentence proves it - it wouldn't do a small p !!!!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 09:53 AM

Good morning all - love the photograph Alan.

Not watched Call the Midwife yet - on my to do list for tonight along with Mr Selfridge.

Have a good day
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Good morning all.
Cloudy and dull here but no rain forecast until tonight
Could imagine myself paddling in that water Alan, on a hot summers day
We enjoy watching Miranda, we thought we were recording the midwife series but sadly something went wrong
A quiet day for us, I'm trying to get rid of this cold and hacking cough and hubby is suffering with his back I think we need to get some servants
spiritlight
Durham England
spiritlight is female  spiritlight has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 10:37 AM

Morning folks ! It was a lovley day yesterday here but this morning looks a bit misty up in the sky but will be having a day in cooking a weeks worth of meals ready to freeze , chicken, fish, with pasta or rice and lots of veggies. Hoping it will be cheaper doing it all in one go and also saving me time. It should take just two hours ( inspired by you tube and meal preps videos ) got to give it a go lol I love watching mr Selfridge but missed call the midwife . Any one else do meal prep for the feezer , any tips anyone ?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 10:41 AM

Good morning everyone and a lovely Bay in the CI.
Cloudy today and off to Debenhams as they have a sale on
again and seen a few things the Grandkids would like.
Don't watch the Midwives but the mad programme on the
other side with three mad guys driving cars. Top Gear of course.
Anyone been watching about Sark in the CI on a Friday night?
Janela I think you must have been watching Upstairs, Downstairs
Hope everyone has a great day and take care.
p.s. We didn't get the falling Satellite yesterday thank goodness
that Helmet started hurting my head after a few hours.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top