Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2014, 10:13 PM

Inlaws ...Ahhhhhh

OK who here have wanted to see their in-laws ****??? well say no more ....My father in Law has never seen eye to eye with me ....today he hit the lower of all lows ...when i got engaged to my now wife ...his re-action was ...I have brought her up now its her turn to ,look after ME !!...When my son was born with Cystic Fibrosis ...He Said I gave him the germ ..he would not accept that it was genetic ....He has always tried to poison my children against me by teaching them swear and slanderous words about me...fortunately they never listened ...Today was the lowest of the low ....In April it is my wife's 50th birthday...he is refusing to come or bring his wife (my wife's mother) unless my wife agrees to not bring me ..So what have i done for him ..gave his only daughter a life , gave him 2 grandchildren ...SAVED HIS LIFE TWICE helped his wife when she was seriously ill .....Well forgive me but next time he can lay on the floor and croak....I am fuming , My wife is in tears ....
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2014, 11:04 PM

Re: Inlaws ...Ahhhhhh

I can understand family problems - I had enough years ago........

Just enjoy your wife's birthday - the two of you together - go somewhere special and forget the poison and give the V to your father-in-law.

Gwyn
x
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2014, 11:29 PM

Give him the 'V' i wouldn't give him the dripping off my ......Nose ...bet you thought i was going to be rude lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2014, 11:31 PM

Well if he refuses to go without laying down those restrictions I wouldn't want him there anyway UKM. I don't see how it can possibly work when there is so much bad feeling.
Without knowing all the facts it's difficult to judge, but at the mo, I agree with Alice, above, and think you might be better off planning something else for her instead.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

11-02-2014, 12:10 AM

OMG how have I put up with him for over 30 years ..I will never know ...He has hated me from day 1 .....because he is Jealous ..he has been a skiver and benefit scrounger all his life ..he has no friends ....He is a wife beater ..we know that but we have to prove it ....the day me and my wife got engaged he demanded that she was not allowed to go out ....He dictated that she shouldn't have children..he said i was no good because ...welll i was better than him .....I made a life through work , he scrounged his via lies and benefits ...i got married in my time ...he was forced too ....he rules his family through violence and fear...even now my wife is scared of him ....but it is still her father....may he RIP asap
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 10:07 AM

I detest bullies, but I would think the main victims of this bully's behaviour are his wife and children, at least you can choose whether to have contact with him, whereas anyone still living in the same house as him are the one's that need help... surely there is help available through social services if they could find the courage to ask for it.. I hope for their sake that they could..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 10:35 AM

Hi Steve - its better all round if he don't go !
I'm sure your wife understands by now what a bully he is and ignorant to boot !
I hope you have a great time not giving him a thought - best wishes to yer missus ......x
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 11:27 AM

I can only endorse what Barry and Patsy have said.
Send out invitations for the 'do' - enjoy it, don't worry about those who don't turn up.
I'd distance myself from this awful man, tho' I feel sorry for his wife, she needs proper help.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

11-02-2014, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I detest bullies, but I would think the main victims of this bully's behaviour are his wife and children, at least you can choose whether to have contact with him, whereas anyone still living in the same house as him are the one's that need help... surely there is help available through social services if they could find the courage to ask for it.. I hope for their sake that they could..
You got it right Plantman ...he has a Son still living at home he is a "carer" ...his wife lives at home she is Blind crippled and spends all her hours either in bed or stuck in the corner ignored ...in the last 2 months since a short stay in a nursing home she has totally withdrawn into herself and mysteriously suffered a black eye and a broken arm ....the fear he invokes will not let the truth out although we have known him to hit out at her either with his walking stick or hand .....in fact he boasted that he slapped her round the face as she got hysterical ...social services put her back in his evil clasp ..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 01:48 PM

Poor woman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top