Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 06:16 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken on the Isle of Man.
Have a good day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 07:38 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Nice to see the sea so calm ....
Good morning all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 07:42 AM

Good morning all. Just battening down ready for the 'storm' due through here around lunchtime/early afternoon. Good luck everyone and keep your heads down below the parapet.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 09:42 AM

Morning peeps, bright and breezy here with the wind and rain forecast for around tea time, though it will be nowhere near as bad as the coast no doubt..

We are having a trip to the garden centre shortly, I may pick up some seed potatoes and tomato and pepper seeds, which will be nice to get started on the window sills.

Try to enjoy the day folks and stay safe..

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=plantman;413434]Morning peeps, bright and breezy here with the wind and rain forecast for around tea time, though it will be nowhere near as bad as the coast no doubt..

We are having a trip to the garden centre shortly, I may pick up some seed potatoes and tomato and pepper seeds, which will be nice to get started on the window sills.

Try to enjoy the day folks and stay safe..

Barry[/QUOTE
Hi Barry, I intend to start sowing in about a week's time. Tomatoes, leeks and onion sets are the first in.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Morning everyone. Slept from 10pm till 9am. This oxycodone is fab!! Don't have much pain at the moment: just as well as I have to collect the new lot this morning.

(It's just the fact it 'bungs' you up! Lol.)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 10:45 AM

Good morning fellow members. A very windy day and colder.

I was relieved to find there had been no new damage to the kitchen ceiling when I got up this morning in spite of the torrential rain last night.

I am still battling a respiratory tract infection and don't have any voice. Going to bed and staying there still seems an attractive prospect .

Enjoy your day everyone .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 11:02 AM

Good morning all, the sun is shining but its a tad on the cold side up here. That looks a nice walking area Alan.

Keep safe all that are facing the storms, off to the shops for supplies, a quite afternoon listening to the radio and a bit of drawing on the cards..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone, overslept this morning (if you can when you are retired?)
A day of baking, bread and cake..yum yum.
Wish you better, Meg and Jazz, take it easy.
Go careful all with more bad weather threatened.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2014, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning all. Just battening down ready for the 'storm' due through here around lunchtime/early afternoon. Good luck everyone and keep your heads down below the parapet.
Morning all. Storm already here and the waves are bigger than I have ever seen Will these storms ever end?

Think it's a good day for spring cleaning...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top