Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2014, 10:47 PM

Philip Michael Hoffman.

This guy in my eyes was a tremendous actor tried his hand at all different movies but always seemed to make the parts his own.
That is why I downloaded 2 of his movies this morning and watched them this evening.
Scent of a Woman 1992 which I know he only takes a supporting role and of course his latest and last which was another supporting role amongst a strong cast which is The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013.
Couple of great movies and if you haven't already seen them you are sorely missing out.

Philip Michael Hoffman. R I P.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2014, 11:47 PM

Re: Philip Michael Hoffman.

Thanks.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2014, 08:27 AM

Re: Philip Michael Hoffman.

He seemed to be able to cope with his "acting life" better than his "normal life" - often the case of some of our great actors and singers. on stage and in front of the camera there is magic - at home in the kitchen none!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top