Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 06:41 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Ross on Wye.
This afternoon we're going to go and take a look at the progress made on our son's new house. He's been told that the builders will be finished by the middle of next week and then it will be all systems go with the redecorating, cleaning and carpeting.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 08:47 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good picture ....
Good morning all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 09:10 AM

Good morning all. The wind, the rain and the hail finally ceased sometime in the night, but have just now pulled the curtains open in my lounge as it has dawned, but yet again the sky is dark and threatening and has just now started to rain yet again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone, clear sky and sunshine here this morning..

We are going to Clumber Park today for a long walk with the dogs and a picnic in the car with egg mayo and cress sandwiches, the theory being that with the cold weather at least we won't be surrounded by children playing ball games

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.

It's beautiful and sunny here in Essex.

Off to the Mother-in-Laws after lunch today (how exciting).
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 10:08 AM

Good morning and hope everyone is well.
The forecast doesn't seem really good for this week either UJ.
Another three storms expected Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Never ending isn't it?
Packing today for my little jolly to Leeds tomorrow. Will be missing
for a few days. So don't be thinking I have popped my clogs
Hope you all have a nice day and the next two or three.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 10:14 AM

Good morning.
Yes, I agree, it is a lovely morning in Essex.
We are off to breakfast with the family and birthday boy soon. Had a lovely meal last night.
Hope your day is fine, everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 10:41 AM

Good morning fellow members not a good start, after last night horrendous weather my newly repaired roof is leaking again

The family are coming over later , I didn't sleep so not looking forward to it really.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 10:53 AM

Good morning all. Just up the coast from UJ. Wind died down dramatically, sun shining and would love to try a walk. Maybe later. (Need to stick close to a loo for a coupla hours! Ain't saying any more...)

At 11.30 today we have a quiz, and a glass of sherry. Definitely will need to walk that off, rather than dossing in an armchair.

Enjoy your Sunday.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 11:27 AM

Good morning - bright and sunny here for the time being !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top