Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 07:05 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Pitsford reservoir in Northants.
Are you all washed away yet ? No hosepipe ban this summer !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 07:53 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all.
That's true Alan. I think there would be a riot if they said there was a drought. Three years of rain we have had with a nice respite last Summer
is not Spain is it.
Hope everyone has a nice day before the next storm coming later today.
Lost count now of how many we have had in the last few weeks.
Still say thank goodness I live on a hill and not on a flood plain.
Take care all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 09:34 AM

Today the weather much better - Hoorah !
Good morning all ....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 09:43 AM

Good morning.
Frosty start here and very dull but we are doing nothing more than relaxing round a log fire and catching up on stuff we've recorded over the past couple of weeks.
Have a safe day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 10:19 AM

Good morning fellow members frosty this morning with a threat of more nasty weather later.

The children arrived for lunch unexpectedly yesterday and gobbled up all my food so I need to do another big bake today to replace some of it starting with cheesy bread sticks and little cheese tarts .

I am hoping to get the leaking kitchen ceiling fixed this week, I have been unable to get more than one quote up to now because so many people seem to be on holiday until tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 10:36 AM

Good morning people. Beautiful cloud formation when I got up just before 9 this morning. Forgot the name of it so looked it up...think it was 'semi transparent altocumulus'. (Embarrassing for a lapsed pilot!)

Absolutely picturesque, but didn't get my camera to snap it!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 10:54 AM

Good morning all.

So far so good with the floods, yesterday it was heavy rain, but today, dry and sunshine.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Good morning people. Beautiful cloud formation when I got up just before 9 this morning. Forgot the name of it so looked it up...think it was 'semi transparent altocumulus'. (Embarrassing for a lapsed pilot!)

Absolutely picturesque, but didn't get my camera to snap it!
Coming back down the M1 at sunset yesterday the sky was one of the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately you can't stop to take photos on a motorway.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 11:50 AM

Happy Sunday from me too
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 11:50 AM

Morning, all. More rain here today, but at least the wind has droped a bit for now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top