Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:08 PM

Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting on Photobucket Today?

I wanted to get to it for the past hour and have had no luck?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:15 PM

Re: Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting on Photobucket Today?

Photobucket is working fine for me Buzzie
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:15 PM

OK here Joan, . . they've completely re-vamped the site, I had bother yesterday in locating my page.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Photobucket is working fine for me Buzzie
Really, I even downloaded a newer version of Internet Explorer since that is the problem getting to it???
buzzie
USA

10-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
OK here Joan, . . they've completely re-vamped the site, I had bother yesterday in locating my page.
Thanks Denis but the problem is I can't get on the site itself. Once I get on, I'm ok.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Really, I even downloaded a newer version of Internet Explorer since that is the problem getting to it???
Try again......

http://photobucket.com/
buzzie
USA

10-12-2009, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Try again......

http://photobucket.com/
Nope!! When I did the diagnose problem, it said everything was ok Sure, they are probably just sick and tired of me using MY graphics LOL

I'm going shopping about noon so if I can't get on before that, I'll try again after I get back. You know I can't do anything without photobucket
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 09:18 PM

No probs here other than the complete revamp as Nero says.
Took me a while to navigate around that.
buzzie
USA

10-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Well since I last was on, i went to 'restore' and restored my computer to 10 days ago and that usually does the trick with about anything. No help there.

Then I thought I would forget about Internet Explorer and download Firefox and that only complicated things when I went to photobucket to sign in. I removed Firefox and I am going to see if they can figure out something the next time I log on. Never had this happen to me ever before. I have been on lately and have seen how they revamped the site.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 10:54 PM

Took me a while to get used to the new PB...wish they would warn us when they are going to change things....!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top