Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 05:49 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A German timber-framed house near Stuttgart.
Off up to Mansfield today to visit our relatives. I hope the weather behaves itself.
caj3
West Midlands, UK
caj3 is female  caj3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 06:20 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning Alan.

Great photograph.

Enjoy Mansfield. Will keep fingers crossed regarding the weather
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 07:46 AM

WOW - Cant believe that house !
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope we are all feeling well. Hope your weekend goes well. Take care
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 08:40 AM

Good morning all
Aching a bit today after a few hours of de-cluttering yesterday.
I have plenty more to do and can't believe just how many Tshirts and jumpers my OH accumulated.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone, it's been raining a little here overnight but it's cleared now and the forecast is dry for the rest of the day.

It looks like I will be able to sweep up from Thursday's storm now that it's calmed down, and we've had a couple of ridge tiles disappear overnight on Thursday so I will have to phone my son in law , who luckily is a roof tiler, to come and fit some new ones.

Enjoy the weekend folks,

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 09:41 AM

Morning all. Great photo, Alan.

I might go out shopping for the day if I can get moving. Intend using my free travel pass and it will involve two buses,taking over an hour probably.

Enjoy your Saturday.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 09:41 AM

Morning all
Great photo
Im still clearing snow from places in the garden although nature is helping by making it a nice sunny but very cold day to work in
Off to make decorations with village kids today and then decorate the village tree,s should be fun !!
Libera
Kent
Libera is female  Libera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 09:58 AM

Good morning - the forecast for today according to the BBC website last night was sunshine all day. I woke up to heavy rain and grey sky - and the BBC had changed the chart to 'sunny intervals' and light cloud but no rain!

My plans for being out and about have now changed to ironing and housework.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 10:15 AM

Good morning ,,feeling better to day ,think ive been over doing it lately,
Have a good day everyone .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top