Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 05:47 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken on lake Iseo in Italy.
More goodies ordered from Amazon yesterday. I think they'll have to send a lorry to deliver all the stuff I've ordered. Say what you will, I do like this on-line shopping.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan, good morning all who follow. Yes I do all my Xmas shopping on-line too Alan, saves on the aggro traipsing around the shops - something I can't do too much of anyway 'cos of the pain in my hips and knees.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 08:23 AM

Morning. Animal care today (swapped from Monday) and really looking forward to Thursday with no alarm call! But unfortunately it will be the same for the next two weeks.

I did miss my midday nap yesterday!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 08:44 AM

Morning folks, very mild here this morning again, in fact almost balmy for December..

An early walk for the dogs today and then I'm taking Mrs P for a hospital appointment, followed by a cheap carvery at the pub on the way home. Dental filling for me this afternoon, after an old one was extracted by a Quality Street toffee over the weekend..

Enjoy your day everyone,

Barry
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 09:46 AM

Morning everyone,
Cloudy here, but not frosty, Im waiting for a mechanic to call round
had probs with my car yesterday, and its not the Battery, had it tested..
hope its nothing serious..
have a lovely day..Shazy
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 10:14 AM

Good morning, another dull and dreary start to the day - quite dark still
Hubby is going to top up the bird feeders, saw a pale tit on the nut feeder yesterday .. can't decide which one it was but not one we have seen before.
All the sunflower heads I put down have been eaten, so looks like we'll be topping up a lot this winter.
Have a lovely day all
Libera
Kent
Libera is female  Libera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 10:17 AM

Good morning - the sun is trying to get through light cloud so things are getting brighter.
(Sounds like the cue for a song, lol!)

Off to singing lesson now, then the rest of the day is free for a nice long walk by the sea.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and wet this morning and it was so dark.
I really didn't want to get up at 7 but had jobs to do and Chloe to take out before Hannah arrived. At 8.20 I got a text to say Hannah wasn't coming so I could have stayed in bed a bit longer after all

Not to worry, I still have plenty to do .

Enjoy your day everyone .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 10:48 AM

Good morning all - loverly picture Alan
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 11:38 AM

Good morning all the sun is out here ,another busy day for me .you all have a good one .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top