Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Cerysann25
New Member!
MK
Cerysann25 is female 

03-12-2013, 04:32 PM

Underwear survey

Hello!

I'm a third year marketing student at Nottingham Trent! For my dissertation I am working with the underwear brand Berlei, in attempt to increase brand awareness and further the brands reputation, particularly amongst over 50s.

As part of my project, I would like to find out as much information as possible about the following:

1) Why women buy new underwear
2) Where women buy their underwear
3) What women consider important when purchasing new underwear (e.g. size, colour, fit)
4) How much women are willing to spend on underwear
5) Emotions that wearing new underwear can provoke (e.g. confidence, happiness)
6) Opinions of the underwear brand Berlei

I'd really appreciate any comments, any input would be a massive help!

If you would like any more information about your responses or the project itself, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Thank you!
Cerys
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 04:42 PM

Re: Underwear survey

I dont get 'emotional' over underwear - ridic .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Hi Cerys from a personal point of view I think it is time more consideration was given to women who want comfortable functional underwear and don't give a dam about dressing up to please men.

I find there are not enough nice cotton big knickers around these days, who in their right mind would want to wear a slip of lace that doesn't keep you tummy warm and gets wedged in the crotch .

I have given up on bras, I don't see they serve any useful purpose except as a means of torture. What we need is more little cotton cropped tops with inbuilt support.

Long full waist slips would be good too to give shape to long skirts.

I like cotton tee shirt nightdress, I saw a nice one in M&S with a little owl on the front but it was so short it would barely have covered my bottom. I like a nightdress that comes down to my calves that I can tuck my feet in or potter about in the house without shocking the neighbours
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:12 PM

Hi Cerys , I see you have edited your post to add a link. Please note links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'.
Additionally, email harvesting can not take place.

Thank you.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:33 PM

Why do I buy new underwear ? usually when it falls apart and I can no longer sew it back together.
Emotions ? only apply those to people not to things especially underwear.
Your brand ? never bought anything from your range so no idea what it's like but if it is for people who get emotional about underwear it's probably not for me
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:35 PM

I'm not alone then ......
Sandi
Adelaide, South Australia
Sandi is female  Sandi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Neither am I then

Like you Meg I just like comfortable cotton underwear. Hate these hi cut hipsters. They never stay up and as for those ones with just a strip up the bum No thanks. Give me good old fashioned pants any day.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:53 PM

I go for comfort when it comes to underwear. Sloggi knickers for me!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:58 PM

Comfortable cotton.. with high cut leg openings..but no bikini cut. I like the high cut leg openings because they look nice with trousers and do not show a line. THese are what I always buy.

I prefer Hanes Her Way, or Fruit of the Loom
Cerysann25
New Member!
MK
Cerysann25 is female 

03-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Thank you all for your help & comments so far! I've just edited my post, hopefully providing more clarity in regards to what i'm trying to achieve x

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top