Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 05:57 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Taken on the island of Madeira.
To all you seasoned travellers - what's the best way of getting a cheap holiday to somewhere warm ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 08:16 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good Morning Alan
Good morning everyone.
It's gradually getting light here in Surrey and doesn't feel quite so cold as it has done of late.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 08:16 AM

Good morning folks!

I have just went out to fire up my car to warm it up and it is covered in frost! I hope the defroster does its job, but failing that I may have to get the Bluestar out from the garage.

For some reason the wife's car isn't so bad. Maybe modern auto glass has better frost resistance? Who knows.

I'm about to pour my 3rd coffee and have a slice or two of toast with some home-made marmalade - mmm!

The fire is crackling away as I lit that when I got up at 6 and my prudence paid off as it is now quite warm in the front room.

Have a good day folks, and stay warm!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a great day. Still dark here but hopefully the sun will come out soon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 10:19 AM

Morning folks, overcast here and +4 deg., certainly better than some Novembers that I can remember though..

No plans, just bubble and squeak with cold cuts for lunch, a walk with the dogs and maybe visit an old friend this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 10:40 AM

Love the picture - Good morning all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 10:55 AM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny but cold morning. The nights are very cold now. During the day, once it has warmed up a little, it's very pleasant if you can find a little sun trap. I'm just waiting for a friend and then we are off to the post office in our local town, the rest of the day, well I think it's a wait and see sort of day. Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 11:04 AM

Good morning folk.
Sunny here but cold brrr.
Another quiet day for us, just some diy shopping - polyfilla and odds - I might treat myself to a couple of houseplants
Hope your day is good.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 11:52 AM

Morning everyone
Very dull and cold here, so wrapped up warm
Enjoy your day in what every you have planned.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2013, 12:28 PM

Good morning all, not a bad day here. The plan for today is going out to my sons house later for a dinner and a few drinks with the rest of the family, my daughter will drive us back home, looking forward to that.
Enjoy the day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top