Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 06:17 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

A floral display in Guernsey.
Any XFactor watchers out there ? It's beginning to look like Sam Bailey is going to win, she has a great voice........and knows how to use it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 07:56 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning alll - busy day again today - much to do!!!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone. Off to Leeds today so wont see you for a few days. I watch X factor Alan, but could be either Nicholas or Rough Copy. I know it says in the papers that Simon Cowell wants the girl to win, but that was the second time she has forgotten her words and you cant have people doing that, can you?
I think all the young girls will be voting for the boys, although I agree that Sam has a fab voice and has sang her heart out on every show.
Take care all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 08:55 AM

Good morning chums ....
Not a lot to say at this juncture
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning - or is it?

Aching this morning. Could be the beginning of eh something really bad about to happen to me as in having the flu. Could be all sorts of things are going to hit me some time today and none of them for the better. Then again it could be I ain't really awake yet and imagining it all.

Going to be one of those days me thinks .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 09:53 AM

Good morning fellow members yet another dark damp day.
I am going to go out and get a few bits and pieces from the before the weather gets colder.

Alan I would like to see Sam Bailey win, she has a great voice and comes across as very 'genuine'. I doubt she will though.

Mark wrap up warm and get some good hot food inside you instead of cold salads and popcorn or I might turn up on your doorstep with stew and dumplings .

Enjoy your day everyone
Libera
Kent
Libera is female  Libera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:04 AM

Good morning - I have a day of paperwork ahead, but may get distracted by the internet from time to time!

I am also making batches of soup to freeze ready to combat the impending cold weather.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:47 AM

buenas dias all. Bright and sunny at the present time but with a very strong freezing cold wind. I'm going into the post office (Spanish) to post a couple of parcels to far flung places. I've given up posting them in our Brit post office where they are collected, go to Gatwick and sent on from there, they either never arrive at their destination or they arrive weeks/months after they've been posted and it costs a lot more than Spanish post, which I must say, so far, has always arrived in good time. No firm plans other than that, so it will be post office, a bit of shopping and home again to do the ironing......how exciting is that? Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:53 AM

Good morning, a dismal day here and now pouring with rain.
Must get some washing on, even though it means having it hanging around and on the radiators.
Hubby is making bread I'm still having a clear out of books, magazines and papers I never realised we were hoarders!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:54 AM

Morning one and all .awake all night so not feeling so fresh .Showers on the blink keeps going hot and cold the pressure keeps falling .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top