Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

A barrel organ in Germany.
Since the change of server I'm no longer getting emails from OFF every time someone posts a message. Has it affected you in any way ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 09:12 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, dry and cold here today. Everything is working fine for me Alan, including notifications.
Have a lovely Sunday Folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast and mild here today, but no sunshine in prospect methinks...

We finally tracked down the water leak, to being the main cold water feed which travels under the conservatory, so we are going to divert the feed into the house at a different point, which will avoid the need to destroy the floor and tiling in the conservatory. Still not a cheap option but quicker and much less destructive..

Our daughters and grandchildren are visiting today to see my Mum, who is much recovered after her operation last week. She is talking of going home tomorrow, but we shall see if she's up to it in the morning.

No problems here Alan, but perhaps our settings are different.

Have a great day peeps

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone. Get your scarves and gloves ready for next week. Going to be snowing and very cold. Especially Tuesday.
Love the photo Alan, I thought it was the Hawaiian shirt you were showing us
You can check your settings Alan and put it back on.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning all
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Since the change of server I'm no longer getting emails from OFF every time someone posts a message. Has it affected you in any way ?
I found mine had moved to the spam folder for some reason.

Good morning all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 10:00 AM

Good morning all.

Not had any problems this end Alan and no email messages either.

Dry very cold day here in Essex.

Off to see the Mother-in-Law at 12 noon today, we are having an Indian Take-away, then I will do her shopping for her.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 10:24 AM

Good morning one and all,I've had my first cuppa tea and I'm looking forward to my next .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 10:24 AM

Good morning fellow members a horrid day dark and drizzly. I understand it is going to get much colder next week so I am going to tidy Chloe up this morning a job I have to do in the garage. It is only a tidy so she won't feel cold.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Glad you got that sorted Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning. That's good Barry. Well, not the extra expense, but finding the cause...

I turned my notifications off some time ago as my inbox was getting clogged with posts. It does mean I have to hunt for new ones, or where I've commented, but it's preferable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top