Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 07:34 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Looking over Funchal in Madeira.
I wasn't able to access our site yesterday nor first thing this morning due to the change in server. I'm back now thank goodness, I do miss you all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 08:52 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone, and welcome back Alan after a well deserved rest yesterday..

Just the dogs to walk this morning and then a plumber is arriving after lunch to inspect our leaking pipe, which is somewhere under our conservatory...

Have a great day folks,

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice to see you again Alan. We missed you too.
Hope you get your leak fixed soon PM its been going on for a few weeks.
Going to Mansfield on the train again today. Its foggy so hope its cleared a little by the time I go. Like looking at the horses and sheep in the fields along the way.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 09:23 AM

Morning. You were missed Alan! I love Madeira and can't wait to go back. There is still the eastern side of the island for me to tour.

Busy day again for me. Attending a free seminar at our local history museum for self publishing ebooks, 11 - 1. Rushing back home, grabbing paperwork to meet fellow committee member over the allotment to get signatures, then hopefully when back home make a start on my packing.

Have a nice day, all.
Janette Jones
Swansea S.Wales Uk
Janette Jones is female 

16-11-2013, 09:46 AM

Good Morning Again Alan. I have been looking for Roger on here. He is still listed as a new member and has not been on since some time in 2012 according to his profile. It is really cold, damp typical November weather here in Waunarlwydd, Swansea. S. Wales. UK. Even our dog Carlos ran back in as quick as he could when I let him out at 6.30. am to do his business. My Hubby has got in the habit of having a long lie in bed these cold mornings. He will probably get up about nine O'clock when I have lit the fire in the dining room. Speak to you again later!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 10:14 AM

Good morning ,I feel fresh and rearing to go after a good nights sleep,I'm still in my Jim jams and have lots to do ,hope you find your leak plantman I don't envie you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 10:42 AM

Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 11:03 AM

Good morning all, heavy frost and bright sunshine here.
Nice to see you Alan.
Barry, make sure the plumber has a big screw driver or stethoscope - he'll be able to pin point the leak, if it is mains water.
I'm under orders to sit with my leg raised today - who am I to argue?
Have a good weekend everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 11:19 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning and I am just back from the monthly farmers market with some lovely pork , a piece of Dexter beef and vegetables picked this morning. I am looking forward to dinner.
Before then there is a mountain of ironing to do.

Enjoy your day everyone

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Just the dogs to walk this morning and then a plumber is arriving after lunch to inspect our leaking pipe, which is somewhere under our conservatory...
Glad you found the source of the problem Barry, I hope it is something which is solved without too much difficulty.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 11:21 AM

buenas dias all. Winter has finally found us...........the wind is bitterly cold and heating in the house is now required. Oh well we've had a good run with the hot weather this year so I can't complain. A few jobs to do then pick up a friend to go to the boulevard shopping centre to get a sim card in her new mobile phone. I might even get some Christmas cards written later today. Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top