Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 02:17 PM

Festive fare foto

Here's my pud (one of 3 like this, plus a little one)

The top looks a bit like pastry, but it's not, it's the original greaseproof paper, stuck well on the actual pud, so I didn't peel it back and spoil it. You'll have to imagine glossy dark fruit filled beauty

I was pleased with the bargain bowl and jug set, which I bought just after xmas last year. So many bargains about then!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 02:37 PM

Re: Festive fare foto

Mmmm...... it does look lovely DM, even with the greaseproof on it

That certainly is a nice looking jug and bowl set ........ something that's worth looking out for in the post Christmas sales
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 03:14 PM

Thanks Mags
The little bit I have managed to sneak tasted good too. I'll report back in due course! It's Delia's recipe, with stout, barley wine and dark rum - hic!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 04:02 PM

Looks lovely DM , the matching bowl and jug are rather nice too.
I use the same recipe I think (from the book with a black cover ) but adapted a bit
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 05:35 PM

Looks very tasty; and nice bowl/jug.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top