Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
mom55
Boston Ma
mom55 is female  mom55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:30 PM

Passed loved ones

Gone but NEVER forgotten is my Mom, Dad, brother, sister in-law & husband. I love you all so very much, till we meet again
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 08:14 PM

Re: Passed loved ones

Originally Posted by mom55 ->
Gone but NEVER forgotten is my Mom, Dad, brother, sister in-law & husband. I love you all so very much, till we meet again
Straight from your heart Mom55. It's good to remember our family & friends ,ponder on their influence on us and happy times past.
mom55
Boston Ma
mom55 is female  mom55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Straight from your heart Mom55. It's good to remember our family & friends ,ponder on their influence on us and happy times past.

Thank you so much Robert. I was with family yesterday and it felt so good to feel the love in our family!!
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:23 PM

mom55 ..hubby and i have lost a lot of our family and friends over the last 7 years...it's sad ..but it's nice that we can look back on all the happy times we had together..all the more reason to make the most of the time we have with the loved ones still with us
mom55
Boston Ma

18-11-2013, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by lavander ->
mom55 ..hubby and i have lost a lot of our family and friends over the last 7 years...it's sad ..but it's nice that we can look back on all the happy times we had together..all the more reason to make the most of the time we have with the loved ones still with us
Lavander, i'm sorry for your losses, and yes you are so right about that. I enjoy every minute with my family I still have with me and can feel the presence of the ones who have passed!
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:42 PM

it's 18 years since my mom died ,and i don't think that there has been a day gone past when i haven't thought about her at some point in the day, and when new family members are born...you know just how much they would have been loved too...
mom55
Boston Ma

18-11-2013, 12:52 PM

it's 18 years since my mom died ,and i don't think that there has been a day gone past when i haven't thought about her at some point in the day, and when new family members are born...you know just how much they would have been loved too...
I'm with you. not a day goes by that I haven't thought of any of my passed loved ones. I have pictures every where also...don't think me crazy but I talk to them sometimes as if they are still here with me. lol
lavander
s. scotland

18-11-2013, 01:12 PM

I certainly don't think you're crazy.....If any of my family are Ill or going through a bad patch.....I always have a word with loved ones who are no longer with us...ask for their help...
mom55
Boston Ma

18-11-2013, 01:18 PM

I certainly don't think you're crazy.....If any of my family are Ill or going through a bad patch.....I always have a word with loved ones who are no longer with us...ask for their help...
Great minds think alike
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 11:14 AM

I dont think it crazy either, to talk to our loved ones..
Im always talking to my late hubby, and asking for help
or advice, to show me a sign, if im doing anything wrong/right.. x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top