Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 05:54 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken on my back garden yesterday.........thieves at work !
At last I managed to get all my winter digging completed yesterday. The lawns could do with another mow if the grass ever gets dry enough !
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 06:58 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Morning all ,,,, cold wet and blustery out there today,,,, Just been out with dogs and now enjoying a coffee. Thankfully I got the grass done day before yesterday hoping its the last time this year , but a couple fays of sunshine and its off again .....
Im off to a cafe de langue today looking forward to that , just wish they would have them in the morning while my brain is working .... it turns to mush by 3pm ...
Have a good day all....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 08:02 AM

Good morning all - quiet day here today - man from Sainsburys will be delivering my groceries later this morning and then I can busy myself in the kitchen preparing and cooking my lunch.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 08:33 AM

I thought Thursday was your "no food" day UJ ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 09:05 AM

Morning folks, bright and breezy here today, and after having had a session cleaning up the leaves yesterday it's as bad as ever this morning..

We are still looking after my Mum, who with a bit of spoiling is picking up well after her operation. I still haven't located the water leak into the conservatory, so I have the Water Board inspector coming in this morning to see if it's the underground pipe that has sprung one. Looks like being a right royal mess of of a job if it has..

Have a great day everyone,

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 09:48 AM

Morning all. Another busy day for me, meeting ex colleagues for lunch time chat. Wanted to go by bus (several changes) but it's looking quite chilly out, so might take the car. Just hope the parking hasn't changed.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:01 AM

Good morning everyone. Will be venturing out soon so will be well wrapped up. Feeding the gulls every second day as it becomes too expensive otherwise.
Hope you Mum is soon better PM. Shows you how people get better quickly when they are well looked after.
Have a good day everyone. Heard that 4 inches of snow are due next
week but think it is in Scotland and the North unless its like Mae West and drifts
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:03 AM

Good morning, bright but cold here.
Flipping through the news channels earlier and saw a piece on the weather.
Said four inches of snow soon and floods
I didn't catch where though.
Hubby is baking bread, I'm still shredding papers but after lunch we'll get into the garden
Hope your day is good, everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:08 AM

Morning all. Nice and sunny here. Nice pic of the Squirrels Alan.
Not doing much today apart from some dusting around the house.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:08 AM

Ah, Scotland and the north was it Sandy? Glad someone was paying attention

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top