Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 06:48 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A little sandy bay on the isle of Guernsey.
Went to see my son's new house yesterday. It wants an awful lot of work doing to it but it's in a fantastic spot right on the edge of the village.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 08:59 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all. Nothing doing today - won't even get my piglet pie today as I have to wait in for Post Office to deliver a parcel to me. So I may have to dig out all my dirty clothes from the laundry basket and get round to loading up the washing machine. Oh what a bore!!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 09:35 AM

Morning all. Oh UJ, no pork n apple pie?! Oh dear. Nice pic, Alan.

Housework for me today. Ugh! Change bed, launder it, hoover. Go through the stuff in my bedroom, still awaiting clearance.

Been so busy, and out, every day this past week, so really must use the weekend at home.

Have a good day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 09:43 AM

Good morning all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit chilly this morning but at least it is fine .

Washing hung out and Chloe walked I am going to clean on top of the kitchen cupboards this morning a job I hate because I am on very tall and even on a step ladder it is hard to reach the back of the cupboards.

Why is there always so much to do in a house, it would be lovely to say 'I can't find anything to do today'.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Oh UJ, no pork n apple pie?! Oh dear. Nice pic, Alan.

Housework for me today. Ugh! Change bed, launder it, hoover. Go through the stuff in my bedroom, still awaiting clearance.

Been so busy, and out, every day this past week, so really must use the weekend at home.

Have a good day.

No Jan darlin' no Piglet pie for me today. but I do have alternatives - have some haddock and oven chips in my freezer - so fish & chips maybe.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 10:48 AM

Good morning, very dark here - need the lights on
No plans really, just a few chores. (I've never seen the top of my kitchen cupboards Meg the tops are too close to the ceiling ) You be careful!
May watch some of the tennis later (roll on Wimbledon )

Have a good weekend all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 11:04 AM

Good morning all, a beautiful morning here and not a cloud in sight. Having a rest today, might pop out for a pint at lunchtime and that's about it.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2013, 05:02 PM

Afternoon all.

Have been out with my Mum as per usual on a Saturday, it was dull and very cold, then at 11.30am it poured down of rain and still is (what a miserable day).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top