Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 06:01 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_jOJ8GfhI More music for the good of your soul.
Our son has got the keys to his house, now it's all systems go to get the renovation done to get him in there for Christmas.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 08:27 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Morning Alan and all. Good news for your son. Hope all goes well.

In bed, just had my first cup of coffee and meds. Little lie in for a bit then off to little sis later this morning.

Have a good day, everyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone.

A little Culture as well to go with Alan's wake up music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5T8U2qGF4
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 09:00 AM

Morning all.

Have been up since 5am, have prepared all my dinner for today, took the Cat out in the garden by 5.30am make her stretch her legs, fed the birds and fish. At 8.15am I am off to the Doctors, then at 9am I am out cleaning.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone. Been awake half the night with next door. Its a rented house and the new tenants have moved in with a baby. Even with my radio on I could still hear it screaming for hours. Knackered today and I have to go to the hospital with my son at 10.30. Another boring wait in the waiting room. Thank goodness for MP3 players. Take care all and have a nice day. Think the weather here is gorgeous compared to the poor people suffering the Typhoon in the Phillippines, bless them.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 09:27 AM

Good morning all
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 10:46 AM

That was very nice UJ. I do like some classical music as well as jazz.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 11:09 AM

YOur youtube clip was interesting, I had rather written her off. There is another clip of her singing CASTA DIVA from Bellini's NOrma, it's well known to MAria Callas fans, but Nana's rendition is quite good.Nana must be at least 80 now.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 11:42 AM

Good morning.
I think I need Billy Cotton's Wakey Wakey. We both slept heavily last night and were up late (for us)
Another grey day here, though I've not poked my nose out the door yet.
Good luck to your son Alan and yours Sandy.
Hope your day is good everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 11:47 AM

Good morning fellow members what a disappointment, the early sun has gone and it is cold and drizzling, not what I expected according to the weather forecast.
I have done two loads of washing thinking it was going to be nice and now have nowhere to hang it all

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top