Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u7x-Q3oTjQ For a change...........some music. If this doesn't warm the cockles of your heart you haven't got one.
Got to go out for paint and wallpaper today, B&Q pensioners' discount day !!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 06:14 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan and all to come ....

Wet windy and foggy here today been out with dogs and now having my first coffee back in bed till it gets light .
No plans for today so probally a short hour walk with dogs then back to read.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 07:44 AM

Good morning everyone. Up early today worrying about other peoples health. Plus had it on my mind about that poor little girl getting killed by their dog in Leicester. When you see the size of that dog you can honestly say the Mother made a big mistake rehoming that dog for a flat
and a small child in the house. They weigh about 10 stone.
Anyway, hope everyone has a nice day. Weather going to be wet, windy and the same for a few days now. Like April Showers laugh. Take care all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 09:20 AM

Good morning good folks, overcast here and threatening rain, so off out with the dogs straight after coffee before it starts.

Nothing much planned after a hectic day yesterday fixing things and clipping dogs, so may light the fire and do a jigsaw later.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 10:05 AM

Good morning all, grey, misty murky and drizzling hard here this morning - ergh yuk!!!

Since 'our' Alan has gone all musical, I shall too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hnJA51Q-Q
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 10:31 AM

Good morning all. I knew about the child but haven't read a full article, so don't know the breed involved. Shocking news, again!

Not going to be nice, weather wise, apparently, but I have to be out today back to the opticians at the Stratford Westfield shopping complex. I wouldn't mind but the escalators up are not working and there is only one lift available. So what do you see when you approach? A long line of pushchairs waiting to use it! Grrrr...

The other option is many flights of stairs, and I don't do stairs.

This will be my fourth visit to Westfield in as many months, maybe 5th, 3 of them in as many weeks, back and forth to opticians. They talked me into getting varifocals, which is what I rejected last week, so today collecting 3 different pairs. Yikes.

Anyways, must get on. Enjoy your Wednesday.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 11:03 AM

Good morning fellow members another cold wet day .
I have Hannah with me again today so I am in for a morning of play dough and snap.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning all, grey, misty murky and drizzling hard here this morning - ergh yuk!!!

Since 'our' Alan has gone all musical, I shall too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hnJA51Q-Q
That brings back memories Joe, didn't Flanagan and Allen sing that one ?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 11:14 AM

buenas dias all. A very warm sunny day with no wind today. Yesterday was very windy but the wind was very warm. This is the strangest weather at this time of year I have known here, it really is more like summer than winter. Today I plan to go and buy some new trainers for my walks and check out a couple of restaurants for a birthday lunch next week. This morning I received a parcel from my friend in Japan but I'm sure I will open it soon, I hate unopened parcels. I also hope to make a start on writing some Christmas cards as some need to go to far away places so I like to get them off in good time. Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 11:18 AM

Good morning all

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top