Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 05:54 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

In my garden at feeding time.....normally. Yesterday morning when I put out bird food there wasn't a single bird all day. I can only assume that the fireworks on Saturday evening has scared them off.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning folks!

It's a very miserable morning here today but that's life. I've got a 60 mile drive to do in 20 minutes so I think the wipers and heater will be getting well used.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 09:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning but very wet after the overnight rain .
I have lot's of cleaning to do today before my babysitting week starts.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:26 AM

Morning everyone, bright start here after the first frost of the year, brrrr....

Mrs P is off into town to change some items of apparel and I'm cooking lunch of corned beef pie with mash and veg.

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:36 AM

Good morning all
Hope they come back Cookie
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Good morning all . Wild night last night, gale force winds and driving rain. Sky is now beginning to clear and I can see patches of blue sky - promises to be a bright day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:55 AM

Good morning everyone. 9 degrees highest temp here today. Sunny though so cant complain. Hope everyone has a good day. Take care
By the way UJ how did your garden furniture fair in the hurricane?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 11:01 AM

buenas dias all. It's getting boring I know, but we are in for another hot sunny day. I've never known it be so warm here at this time of year before, sunny days yes, but these high temperatures, no. Housework for me this morning then I will have to go and do some food shopping. I'm sure we have a 'Mr Nobody' living in this house, no matter how much food shopping I do, it seems to vanish overnight ! Have a nice day all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. 9 degrees highest temp here today. Sunny though so cant complain. Hope everyone has a good day. Take care
By the way UJ how did your garden furniture fair in the hurricane?

Sandy darlin' - although I live on the ground floor, I don't have garden furniture, because the house sits on the side of a hill and therefore at the back, I'm actually up one floor. The Basement flat is the only one which has access to the garden.

The Flat above mine, has a large balcony - its actually the roof of my kitchen and bathroom and he has a wooden bench seat out there. During the 'storm' it was getting thrown around the balcony, but the railings stopped it being flung any further.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 11:29 AM

p.s. Alan, re the bird table. Here in Nottingham there is a £500 fine for feeding pigeons in the centre of town. Probably why you have your own flock in your garden

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top