Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 05:49 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken at Barnwell country park in Northants.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 07:30 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Beautiful picture Alan ...
Good morning all
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 08:14 AM

Morning all
Its the kids Halloween party today, So off to help with the food and drinks and the cleaning up after.. Then its a troop around the village to collect sweeties ... Should be fun as the kids have more manners here than I have seen for many a year.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone, damp and overcast here after another very wet night..

I'm struggling to discover where my conservatory is leaking and it's driving me to distraction, this is the sixth morning in a row that the floor was covered in puddles but for the life of me I can't find out where it's coming from so I don't even know whether to call for a plumber or a lifeguard...

Have a great day folks,

Barry
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:06 AM

Its not a build up of condensation is it ? we had this problem when we first had ours built as they didnt put a vent in. It use to run down the beams and puddle but by time we came down in the mornings it had gone from the roof glass we use to just have a puddle ... Took hubby a while to work out where it was acoming from... A vent sorted it and also at this time of year left the windows open a crack for extra air ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:16 AM

Good morning fellow members what a miserable morning again . Another mud coated walk with Chloe.

Hannah is coming later while the twins go to a thing with 'live dinosaurs' at the theater then we are all facing the wind and rain to go to a large fireworks event. It will be nice to be with the grandchildren but I would rather stay in the warm.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Barry I hope you find your leak soon .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:28 AM

Morning all. No plans for the day, yet. Just finishing breakfast, then I'll get a shift on.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo Alan.
Going to Mansfield again today for my trip on the train. Like a big kid
My Brother has a conservatory and he had the same problem the other year I think it turned out to be the seal where it joins to the house. The water then run down the slant of the roof towards the outside. Then it drips down into the place and formed puddles. Something like that, not
being a DIY man
Have a great day all saying that I think we are having strong winds and rain this afternoon
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:32 AM

Are you sure that it's rainwater Barry, after all, you do have a couple of dogs.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2013, 10:57 AM

Good morning all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top