Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 05:49 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken on our Nene river cruise.
I did another half hour's digging yesterday and now have about a 1/3 of the garden dug over.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Morning all
It was a late night last night but a good party .....Just walked dogs so back in bed now with my coffee and going to try and get another hours sleep.
Quiet day for me today going to catch up on some reading ,,, pplus an afternoon walk with my neighbour .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Blimey, you two got insomnia?! Lovely pic again Alan.

I went to bed quite early, about half 9, got woken up by the police helicopter about 11, back to sleep and awake at 6, so got up for a cuppa coffee and first lot of meds. Browsing internet on iPad.

Morning all!!!

Off to have a few more zzzzzzz and may get out early for a shopping trip a little drive away. Laters.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 08:44 AM

Good morning all, looks like rain any minute now. Up with the lark today, waiting for the shed to heat up then out to work again, no rest for the wicked.
Take care Folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 10:03 AM

White Rabbits...

Morning everyone, crikey is it November already? Where does the time go..

Just back from Tesco with the weekend rations and enjoying a coffee and five minutes with you before walking the dogs. I've still not located the water leak in the conservatory so looks like I've some bricks to knock out this morning and a floor to take up.

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone. Yes time flies PM cant believe its November.
My hospital visit was so boring yesterday I think I could have gone to sleep on the seats in the waiting room. Its like being in a alien world or it is to me.
I have started waking up at 2am every night but because of yesterdays hospital visit I actually slept through to 7am which is so unusual.
I don't think I will be doing any gardening until next year Alan. I don't grow veg and fruit like you do so it can stay like that.
Hope everyone has a nice day got to go out shopping and it is very dull again today. Expecting very heavy rain soon so better get out soon.
Take care all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Good morning, 'pinch, punch...'
Drizzly and grey here and I agree, November already
Both having rested for two days, there are jobs we must do today. So, onwards and upwards
Have a nice day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 12:27 PM

A belated good morning fellow members and another grey day.
I had to go out early to get a few things so am a bit behind this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Good morning/afternoon all overcast but dry and a comfortable 13ºC here.

My grandchildren and SIL visited last night for the annual Hallowe'en "scare Nanny" evening - one dressed as a Zombie and the youngest dresses as a Joker (???)! We has toffee apples and apple toffee popcorn ready and waiting for them. Unfortunately our daughter was too well so unable to be with them.

Lots of odd jobs to catch up on later today..

Enjoy your day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top