Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 05:54 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

The Cooke family and partners (warts and all).
I strained and bottled my blackberry gin yesterday and, purely by accident, some went into my mouth.............boy was it strong !!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 07:36 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Morning all
Shame you couldnt spill some my way alan.... still I have my cherry rum I have made ready for christmas ....
I have to cook a curry sauce for 10 today to feed hungry volenteer workers as we are all putting up 2 large community poly tunnels ready for next year, workers will get a small space each to plant in next year, so im going with my spade to dig and fill trench's think i will be the only woman there but i dont care, we are all bringing a dish to eat and party a little after a days hard work. its being paid for by a company who is going to grow spirulina (sp?) and each tunnel is massive you could drive a plane through them.... so im off to buy ingrediants for my sauce today and cook it.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 07:58 AM

Good morning folks.

I'm almost finished my coffee and about to make a pot of porridge for the wife and I.

It's a miserable morning here and I'm not looking forward to venturing out in it.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 08:42 AM

Morning. Just having breakfast myself then I may shift my self and try and think what to do today. I do need to go out for my paper and next week's tv guide but other than that...

Have a good day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone, windy and wet here again this morning but will hopefully brighten later.

Nothing much planned, just walking with the dogs after a lunch of salmon and roast veg.

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 08:58 AM

Good morning fellow members another dark wet one and I have Hannah today so it is going to be a looooong day stuck in the house.

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 09:39 AM

Good morning - nice pictures Alan
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 10:35 AM

Nice to see all your family Alan, they look a happy group
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning all.

It's raining again.

Lovely photo's of your family Alan. Yeah right! accidently went into your mouth!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top