Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 05:13 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

Taken in Madeira.
Another downpour yesterday afternoon- it went as dark as night about 4.30pm.More rain forecast for this week; I know............... I should have made a start on my digging early last week.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 06:21 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Morning all
My Alan you have been around ..... ;0)
Yes I wish Id done the last of my digging while the soil was still dry ... but i left it as the weather was so good and went mushroom hunting in the woods instead , now we have had a down pour with the storm its going to be harder to turn over ... ah well the walks were good ...
friend coming today to go shopping , not that i need anything but she likes me to go with her as she dosnt like it if anyone speaks to her in french !!!
So is life ....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 06:44 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a great day. The week is going to be full of rain and wind so that's not unusual for October.
Watched X Factor last night. I never thought Sharon Osbourne had much decorum but after last nights performance I don't think she has any.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 08:09 AM

Morning. Quick pop in this morning, have to go out very soon.

Have a good day, all. Back later.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone nerves really kicking in this morning, operation tomorrow and got this urge to say good bye to everyone LOL hopefully not an omen !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 08:58 AM

Morning all.

Julie hope everything goes well for you tomorrow with your operation. What are you having done?

Alan I love Maderia, I have been there a few times, especially on the Toboggan ride.

Had rain this morning.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 09:09 AM

Morning all,
I don't often come in here, but I was transfixed by the Pic on post one.

How on earth do they construct a viewing platform so high up, with no visible means of support.
Any engineers in today?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Good morning fellow members it is almost dark this morning and I am having to put a light on to see to work.

I am going to spend the morning cleaning the oven which is a bit of a mess after the family lunch yesterday where every scrap of food was eaten . It was lovely to see three year olds having second helpings of roast lamb and vegetables .
I was christening my new large pine kitchen table (bought on ebay) which opens out to seat all of us and where we hope to have many more leisurely 'nanna lunches' in future.

Enjoy your day everyone
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all.

Julie hope everything goes well for you tomorrow with your operation. What are you having done?

Alan I love Maderia, I have been there a few times, especially on the Toboggan ride.

Had rain this morning.
Nothing too serious a cancerous lump on my lower eye lid, apparently quite common and easy to remove. Just a nuisance and no idea why I am so nervous about it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning .......
Settle down Julie - we're all rooting for you .....
Try to keep calm - it will be of help, easier said than done - I know .......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top