Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 05:09 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Pitsford reservoir near Kettering in Northants.
Such a miserable day yesterday I spent most of the day on my computer. I went on Google earth at street level and found the hotel in Italy where we are staying next year. Isn't modern technology wonderful !
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 07:43 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning folks.

Didn't get a great night's sleep last night but with enough coffee I am starting to feel awake now.

It looks set to be a nice sunny day so here's hoping.

Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 07:52 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely to see summery photos Alan, we have had rain and dull cloud for the 5th day today. Hope we get some sunshine later on today. Makes you miserable.
Going for a trip to Derby today for a change. Don't know what I would do without my free bus pass. Have a good day everyone and take care.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 07:54 AM

Morning all. Rain, dull, cold day here in Essex, quite miserable, thank god Alan you always put nice photo's on, to cheer us all up.

Not doing much today, apart from cooking a Gammon Joint.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 08:02 AM

Good morning all, I didn't sleep too good either Jim. The weather seems to be clearing up now after heavy showers during the night. Phyllis has a bad cold on her so I made some tea and toast and brought it up to her in bed, I asked her to stay there and have a rest but she insisted on getting up, she's a tough old bird.
Yes Alan you could spend all day on the street maps, visiting all the places you once were and would like to be going and still not leave your seat, wonderful indeed.
Take it easy Folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 09:20 AM

buenas dias all, another lovely day here, hard to believe we still don't need jumpers or socks. It's already been a busy morning, we to remove two beds from two different rooms ready for delivery of two new beds today. No point in doing any housework right now, clothes etc piled all over the place as a wardrobe and cupboard have been removed too. New ones expected to be delivered later this week. I guess I'll get things back to normal sooner or later. Spanish class this afternoon, the rest of the day I'll just take as it comes.
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 09:30 AM

Good morning fellow members not off to a good start, is is cold wet and the heating has packed up ..again.
It behaved badly last spring and an Engineer came and looked at it but it still worked intermittently so I decided to leave the fitting of a new fan until the autumn rather to fit one just as it was being turned off.

I am going to cheer myself up by making a batch of beef curry for the freezer, the scent of roasting spices always makes the house feel cheery.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 09:32 AM

Good morning folks, fifth day of rain here as well with no prospect of respite for the rest of today either methinks..

I'm cooking corned beef pie and mash for lunch, but I may waste a couple of hours tidying up in the workshop first.

Try to enjoy your day everyone.

Barry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone. Beautiful sunny start to the day, blue sky and no clouds - yet.

Not sure what I'll do today, depends on how I feel later on.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 11:15 AM

Morning all.

Hospital appointment up in central London at 1.30 (s'okay, just on the Victoria Line) so not time to hang about much. Sez me, wasting time on emails, FB and here!

So off to get ready and will chat to you all laters. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top