Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 04:43 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken on the south coast of Guernsey.
Sorry to be a capitalist Uncle Joe but I made £251 on the Royal Mail shares, for 1/2 hour on the computer.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 07:55 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning Alan et al... Filthy day out there by the looks of it and the forecast is all downhill, so we'll be putting the dogs into their coats and going out first shortly before it gets even wetter..

Well done with the shares Alan, always nice to win one now and again...

No plans for later, I've some tidying to do outside but there's always tomorrow, so I may settle for a jigsaw in front of the log burner.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 08:40 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and dull this morning.
Just heard on the radio there is lots of snow on the way next month and we are in for a cruel winter
I hope they are wrong.

I am off to the Drs for my flu vaccination and will pick up some apples from the fruit farm on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 08:41 AM

Good morning
Sunny here and fresh, so nice after yesterdays rain..got soaked 'running' from the greenhouse to indoors
I see we have the usual warning of a dire snowy winter this year .. the worst for years
Hubby is lighting the log burner too Barry, so we are not going far either.
Have a good weekend everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone. Rain, Rain go away .... Yes its been quite heavy now for a few days plus the wind. If its going to snow next month I will have to get my boots out as I get too many funny looks walking in it with my sandals on I still have them on now as its not
w really cold yet.
Going to Mansfield on my lovely train journey. I feel as though I am free when I am on the train. Love it. This all started when my son emigrated to France the other year. I have no Grandkids nearby anymore and it has left a big hole in my life. So the birds and animals nearby get a lot of love with all the time on my hands
Hope everyone has a nice day. Take care.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 09:39 AM

Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Morning all.

No plans for the day yet.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 11:39 AM

Good morning all. Just read about the SNOW!!! Hope they're wrong. Don't want it just yet!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 11:44 AM

Good morning all sunny now after a rainy start to the day..

Dodged the showers to get the weekend shopping in, off to have my flu jab shortly...
Enjoy your day all!
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 01:07 PM

Good morning, everybody...lovely scene, Alan...

It is chilly here at 37 but a clear blue sky and bright sun means it will warm up. I found a spot in the sun yesterday and sat and read a book for a hour.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend...hugs, Shirley

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top