Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 04:59 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

A sea-horse sculpture in Sausmarez manor park in Guernsey.
So I was allocated 227 shares in the Royal Mail. I have instructed my dealer to sell today so we'll soon know if I've made a small profit or a loss. I know UJ won't approve but I can't change the way the world operates so, providing no one gets hurt by my actions, I might as well use it to my advantage. I can always give a bit extra to Oxfam !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 05:50 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Woken by the weather very early this morning. Sounded as though I was next to a train station with a 125 coming through
You have your shares Alan. I wont be partaking in that parlava anymore. Hope you get a profit.
Not doing too much today but hope to have a walk when the rain stops coming down sideways.
Take care all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 08:20 AM

Morning folks! It's a nippy one in Scotland but sunny nonetheless.

Hope everybody has a good day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 08:41 AM

Morning all. I used to have Sea Horses in a Marine Tank when we first got married, but we made a mistake, as it was our first time, we put the Sea Horses in with other fish, and the Sea Horses were to slow to get to the food, so they died of starvation, they should have been in a Tank on their own.

Pouring of rain through the night and early this morning, the sun is out now.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning all. Not a 'happy bunny' this morning. Was rudely disturbed from my slumber by a neighbour at 01.30 this morning!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone, an awful wet and windy start here today but it might be a good excuse to sit and read, or something equally wasteful..

Good luck with the shares Alan, I didn't bother as it's usually the kiss of death to the shares when I've tried investing before...

No plans for today other than seeing what occurs, and cooking bangers and mash for lunch.

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 10:07 AM

Good morning.
Beautiful picture Alan ... I have a skeleton of a seahorse, given to me by a Turkish fisherman straight from the nets. Hope you turn a profit.
Have forty winks later Geoff
Bit of a watery sun here but quite cool out .. I'm going to clear some shelf space in my little greenhouse, to hold my hanging baskets for the winter.
Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 10:35 AM

Good morning. I was still awake at 3am. Apart from listening to the wind just couldn't fall asleep, so took 2 herbal tablets and put in earplugs.

Bathroom visit at 7.45, then got up at 10! Oops! Didn't hear any rain, or the neighbours going to work. I understand there was rain in nearby Essex, but doesn't look as if we had any in my part of east London.

I feel for you UJ!! Been there...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 10:51 AM

Good morning fellow members and another chilly one.
Like BowieEyes I slept very badly and eventually got up and made tea at 3am, took it to bed and snoozed on and off until 7. Consequently I feel very 'slow' today.

I have just hung out the washing and am about to start the cleaning which I guess will take twice as long as usual..

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top