Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 05:18 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken on the river Nene near Ringstead in Northants.
Off shopping today.........how exciting !
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 06:30 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Don't spend too much!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 08:42 AM

Good morning peeps
Dull and damp here. Nice piccie Alan, reminds me of when we used to take boating holidays - I always ducked going under those bridges but I wasn't tall enough to knock my head anyway.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone, very cold wind here and a distinct autumn feel to the day with the birch leaves blowing around in circles..

Not much planned, just a trip to the tip with some garden prunings, and Mrs P is cooking chicken stew and dumplings for lunch...yum yum

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a nice day. Not doing
much but some cleaning needs doing. Will go for a walk afterwards.
Take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning. Not sure what I want to do today. What I should do is:

Make an appointment for an eye test. Struggling to read and watch telly.
Type up the minutes for our allotment committee meeting.
Take several books back to the library. Tried to read 3 novels but gave up, even one of my fave authors.
Strim the grass on my allotment before the rain comes
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Good morning one and all. Beautiful start to the day, bright and sunny with a blue sky - that's a surprise after the grey and cold day yesterday.

I will be grass cutting (getting fed up of that), housework, hospital appt this afternoon then back to cook a roast dinner for Lauren as she is coming here straight from work.

Enjoy your day - however you spend it
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:48 AM

buenas dias all, another sunny hot day here, I can't remember it ever staying so hot at this time of year. I'm just about to go and meet friends then after that I must go shopping for a new wardrobe, something I've been planning on doing for a long time but now essential as I virtually forced Mr Clumsy to dismantle and get rid of the one I want to replace. Yesterday was a bit of a 'can't do anything' day as the men fitting gas pipes were here hammering, banging and drilling until 8 p.m. The reason for this is because after all these years we are getting natural gas, no more having to hump gas bottles about, wonderful. It's a mammoth task but it must be said that the men laying the pipes in the road work fast and efficiently, the men who put the pipes in here yesterday, ready for connection to the mains, were amazingly clean and tidy, now we are all ready to be connected to the main supply, another few weeks yet I think. Have a lovely day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:55 AM

Good morning all - like this today .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning fellow members brrr it is cold this morning but bright and dry which is lovely. I am so glad the garden is sorted and I don't need to go out working in the cold wind.

I have done the shopping and put it away, next job is to make some leek soup for lunch and the freezer.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top