Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 05:24 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Taken at Runswick Bay.
Yesterday I emptied two of my compost containers and wheel-barrowed it and spread it on my garden. Bigger and better veggies next year ! Just one to do today then it's ready for digging in.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 06:39 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning you busy person Alan and all to come in yet.
I just look at my garden even though it is creeking with the weight
of the bushes which need cutting down
Tired from my quick trip to Leeds yesterday. Managed to see one
of my poorly friends but she had a chest infection so didn't see her
for long. Enjoyed my train trip.
Hope everyone enjoys their day. Going to get colder by Thursday,
Northerly winds on their way. Take care
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 07:08 AM

Good morning all - Too will be 'busy' today - have to attend a hospital appointment to chat with my Surgeon following the blood test and MRI scan I had a few weeks ago. Its possible I may have to have a hip revision operation. If so, will have to discuss when.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 07:30 AM

Morning all..... was hoping for a lay in this morning but just remembered I have to meet friends at 10.30 as I promised to take them to the Marie and the police station so they could register to vote for our up coming election for new Marie. So have to walk dogs first and make my self look tidy !!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 08:42 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright start to the day and i have Hannah with me all day so hope to go for a walk.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone, nice bright start here with a warm wind and sunshine, what a pleasant early autumn it's been...

I'm going over to Mum's this morning to give her lawns their final cut and do a bit of tidying whilst Mrs P cooks her famous skid pie for lunch..

Have a great day folks,

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 09:12 AM

Good morning all. What's a Skid Pie? Barry! Do you mean Steak & Kidney Pie? If so, i'll be over, what time? I am cooking Chinese today. It's lovely and sunny out, have just defrosted the freezer and cleaned it all out.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all. What's a Skid Pie? Barry! Do you mean Steak & Kidney Pie? If so, i'll be over, what time?
Yes Susie, Mrs P cooks a huge slab of steak and kidney pie and portions it up for the freezer, marking the bags S/Kid Pie, so we've always called it skid pie for short... You are very welcome to share the spoils but if you can't make it by 12.30 then I'm afraid I'll have to scoff yours....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 09:27 AM

Good morning all.
I'm sitting in a pool of sunshine hope it stays sunny.
Moved the upright freezer in the kitchen - going back to a chest freezer, they hold more - the new one will be delivered lunchtime(ish) ....... so we are waiting for yet another delivery! Fingers crossed it won't be such a saga as the last delivery
I can almost taste that pie Barry, I haven't made one for yonks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2013, 10:53 AM

Nothing exciting going on today (I hope).
I want to get my grass cut before the weather turns, then pop into Asda, then bath and clip one of the dogs, then hopefully, get my own hair done!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top