Join for free
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 11:08 AM

This Morning

Just watching the 25 year celebrations. I used to watch it for years when the children were young.

I can't understand why Fern is not there? I know she did a video link but didn't hear the explanation why she couldn't be there. She presented the show for years so strange she didn't make the effort to take part. Her hubby Phil Vickery is there today.

The weather map is not the same without Fred is it? He's another one off our screens for accusations of sex abuse.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 05:03 PM

Re: This Morning

Really! I didn't know that!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 10:20 PM

Yes I was also looking for Fern. I think she left under a cloud didn't she because she didn't tell the public she had a gastric band and made it look like she lost the weight through dieting
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 10:42 PM

I'm not sure that she should have to reveal about her personal health to every Tom dick & Harry. A friend of mine had a band fitted a while back, and I think I'm about the only person she has ever told, and I respect her wishes.
What do others think about this? Would you want it public knowledge if you had a gastric band fitted, or a tummy tuck, or any other surgery?
It's like the saying - "The people who matter, don't mind, and the people who mind, don't matter". I believe that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top