Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 08:36 AM

Good morning (Wednesday)

Good morning fellow members it is so dark here this morning I am reduced to putting the lights on.

Hannah is here for the morning then I am hoping it dries up a bit so I can continue with putting the garden to sleep for the winter. The runner beans need to come down and garlic and pansies to be planted.

Once that is done I can think about making mincemeat and christmas pudding .

Enjoy your day everyone
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 08:47 AM

Re: Good morning (Wednesday)

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members it is so dark here this morning I am reduced to putting the lights on.

Hannah is here for the morning then I am hoping it dries up a bit so I can continue with putting the garden to sleep for the winter. The runner beans need to come down and garlic and pansies to be planted.

Once that is done I can think about making mincemeat and christmas pudding .

Enjoy your day everyone

Ooooohhhhh - mince pies hot out the oven - luverly!!! - Meg darlin' - I'm on my way!!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning to you Meg, Geoff and to everyone else who visits later.

Pouring with rain here and so dark we've also got the lights on....looks like the dogs will have to wait awhile for their walk..

I'm making pastry this morning for a corned beef and potato pie tomorrow, a job I really enjoy particularly when it's not fit to go out.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone. Lights are on like everyone. One of my cats Bob, came in awhile ago absolutely drenched Had to get a towel on him as he always wants to come and sit on my knee when he comes in then I would have been drenched too
Not doing much myself today but decided I would make a apple crumble as they are from my own tree and going off now so must use them. Sounded nice Meg when you said mince pies and Christmas pudding. That's early or is it?? I can just see Geoff licking his lips for those
Have a nice day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 09:05 AM

Good morning - lights on here too
Rain has just stopped, so too wet to get out just yet.. need to do some tidying indoors anyway.
Hope the sun shines on us all soon
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Lights are on like everyone. One of my cats Bob, came in awhile ago absolutely drenched Had to get a towel on him as he always wants to come and sit on my knee when he comes in then I would have been drenched too
Not doing much myself today but decided I would make a apple crumble as they are from my own tree and going off now so must use them. Sounded nice Meg when you said mince pies and Christmas pudding. That's early or is it?? I can just see Geoff licking his lips for those
Have a nice day all.

Hmmmmm - how do I get from Worcestershire over to Nottinghamshire??? Sandy darlin' add some cloves in with the Apples and of course Cinnamon too - if you also sprinkle on some dark Muscavado sugar on the apples, as they cook, the sugar melts and carramelises and so you get clove and cinnamon flavoured toffee apple underneath crumble pastry - simply delicious!!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 09:25 AM

Good morning .....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 10:12 AM

Just back from a quick walk, maybe a longer one later if the skies lighten....

Another fine mess you've gotten me into Alfie...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 12:04 PM

awwwwww .... so sweet

Good afternoon
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 12:50 PM

buenas dias all. Love the photo plantman, they look adorable. No rain here, what a surprise ! It's hot and sunny again, nothing like October when normally it's cooling down even though the sun still shines. Yesterday was 35C and today doesn't seem any different, we are still having to use fans or aircon in order to sleep at night. No great plans for today, no class until Friday so perhaps a bit of job catching up will be the plan, then again, maybe not. Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top