Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 04:50 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Littondale in the Yorkshire Dales.
We'll be in that dale tomorrow when we go to visit our friends ooop north !
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 07:50 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good Morning all
I use to love the yorkshire dales for walking , enjoy your day there ...
Drat Drat and double drat ..... It was forcasted to be bad weather here .... but it has dawned with out a cloud in the sky and warm and sunny already .... so that means we will be chopping trees again... I so fancied a day inside doing some cooking and cleaning todaywhile catching up on the soaps I missed in the week. Oh well plenty of time for that when the winter is here I guess.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 07:58 AM

Morning everyone, back now from a glorious sunny week in Dorset, so the rest of today will now be spent as a penance, cleaning and clearing out the caravan before taking it back into storage for the winter.

Have a good break in the Dales Alan, one of our favourite places..

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 08:25 AM

Good morning fellow members it looks like being a reasonable day today. It is the Autumn Garden Show up the road at the Three Counties ground so I expect the roads will be busy.

Nice to see you back from your travels Barry

I may do some jobs in the garden today, I am itching to take the beans down and get the garlic in but there are still a few beans to come yet.

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 08:36 AM

I can 'see' meself taking a stroll there .....
Good morning
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Morning all. Beautiful sunshine this morning.

Lovely scenery Alan.
Barry whereabouts in Dorset did you go? and nice to have you back again.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 09:32 AM

Good morning.

The sky looked very threatening earlier on but it has cleared now with just a few clouds and the sun has made an appearance
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 09:34 AM

Good Morning all, a nice sunny start to the day, might be last we get for a while.
Got the day off from cooking, off out for birthday lunch later.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all. Beautiful sunshine this morning.

Lovely scenery Alan.
Barry whereabouts in Dorset did you go? and nice to have you back again.
We have been to the Bridport area Susie, where we have elderly relatives. We've been doing some autumn pruning for them and I've repaired a couple of retaining walls for them in the vegetable garden. Still found time for walks along the beach with the dogs though, and a visit to Abbotsbury tropical gardens. All in all a smashing week...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your break in my Yorkshire Alan. Weather will be not too bad, a few showers, some sun and wind, just like normal
Not doing too much today apart from cooking and going to watch the World cycling at 2pm to see if the British can win it.
Hope everyone has a nice day.
p.s. Plantman have you come back for a holiday now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top