Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 05:12 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Lichtenstein castle near Reutlingen in Germany. Have a good day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 06:46 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Hello - good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone. You would have to be careful in that Castle Alan, especially if you were drunk and wanted to use the back door.
Sun is hopefully coming out today. Get my solar lights out soon. Tiger woke me up before 6 as I put some flea drops on my cats yesterday and
it slowly kills the fleas but they run around and bite the cats before they drop dead. So he was telling me he was having problems.
Hope everyone has a lovely day and take care.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 08:37 AM

Morning all. You're lucky Sandra, Coco gets us up between 4/5am every morning, then once we are all up, she goes back to bed.

Lovely and sunny out here, going down Town this morning to get a few things.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 08:46 AM

Good Morning all. We are going out for the day, looks nice so far.

I always spare a thought for those who had to build a castle like that, must have been quite a job building them in precarious positions, not to mentioned lugging all the materials up the hill in the first place.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 08:59 AM

Good morning fellow members it started of with blue sky but has clouded over. Not sure whether to do jobs in the garden or to trim Chloe I will have another cup of tea while I decide.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 09:05 AM

Good morning all, nice picture Alan.
Sunny but not warm yet and a gentle westerly breeze. Another quiet day planned for us in the garden.
These are the sort of days we like .. and not one of our neighbours will be out gardening, it will be so quiet, we could be the only people on the planet
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 09:26 AM

Good morning all - for those that work - just remember, today is POETS day!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning all, lovely day today compared to yesterday when it rained all day, and quite right it should be wet as yesterday was Arthurs Days, Arthur Guinness that is and at 17.59 we all drink a pint in honour of his famous discovery back in 1759, cheers Arthur, unfortunately I could not be in a pub and had to settle for a can of draught Guinness at home.
Enjoy the day folks.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 11:04 AM

Good day fellow members. Another overcast day and cooling but no wind and it's dry!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top