Join for free
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 09:26 AM

Wouldn't it be loverly

We had a gas and oil industry in this country what did we do with all the profits ? Norway in the same situation built a Sovereign Wealth Fund and this has grown so big they are worried about it.(£200,000.00 for every man, woman and child in the country.) Different nations , different priorities, if we had done this think about how much the politicians could have pocketed !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24049876
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 09:47 AM

Re: Wouldn't it be loverly

You make such a good point Curmudgeon. Watching Question Time last night nearly brought about a shout-at-the-telly incident - I wanted to yell 'stop blaming the people of Britain for your own mismanagement. All the problems we have is down to you lot, not us - you are paid to make these decisions and you got it wrong, again'.

I just goes to show that having degrees and the right education and background is no guarantee of ability.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 12:29 PM

Re: Wouldn't it be loverly

Cor. Makes you think doesn't it, and all from stocks and shares. I have been looking in to trading in such markets as there does appear to be a ton of money to be made. On the flip side though you can lose just as much if not more so I ain't rushing things at all. Thought provoking as the trading markets move enormous sums of money each and every day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top