Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 04:55 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

A red kite taken on our river cruise.
We did our bit of shopping in Stamford yesterday. It's a very attractive town if ever you get the chance to visit.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 04:59 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan and all those who follow ...
Its not nice here windy and wet and dont you know it the old dog needed to go out , so I have brought a coffee to bed and Im waiting for the rest of the house to wake
Think I will find jobs to keep me busy inside today !!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:11 AM

Good morning everyone.

Not a bad start here - a weak blue sky with no clouds so that's a plus

I shall be taking the dogs out and then rotten house cleaning and clearing as my furniture from Spain arrives on Friday and I have to make room for it when I'd much rather be nattering on here
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:52 AM

Good morning folks.

It is another cold day here this morning, and I think that is definitely (though I have been "certain" before) summer over.

The fire is lit and the boiler is working at full speed to heat all the radiators in the house plus run me a bath.

I think I will mow the lawn today and perhaps do some weeding, if it isn't too cold (for the latter).

Have a good one.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 08:50 AM

Morning everyone, a better start here this morning with brighter skies and less wind..

We are top dressing the lawn today with compost and grass seed to thicken it up after a tough summer, so just an easy lunch for us of fusilli and pesto methinks..

Enjoy the day peeps..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members , very wet everywhere and dull, hoping it dries up later.

I have Hannah today so won't get much done other than playing. Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Morning all, got some sunshine here, hope it will be a dry day.
Have a friend coming over, so we'll be going out for lunch.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning, we have lovely sunshine, albeit a bit chilly.
Not a lot planned, will be giving hubby a haircut later - he can almost make a ponytail, it's that long! (slight exaggeration )
Hope to do a bit of gardening later - yesterday I picked some dahlias and sunflowers for the kitchen, they look very pretty.
Hope everyone has a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 11:07 AM

buenas dias all. It's still very hot, humid and sticky here, even the nights haven't cooled down much yet. All around us we hear of heavy rains, flooding and damage, here....nada !

Nothing too exciting planned today, some housework, a little shopping and some homework to deal with for Spanish class. I must be mad......three afternoons a week on a sort of crash intermediate course, but perhaps some of it will take root in my brain. Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 12:14 PM

Morning all. I only switched on the desktop to fire off emails about the upstairs tenants and what do I end up doing? Being on here. lol!

Went out this morning in search of a few potatoes for supper, walked down to the local Co-op and they tell me they have stopped selling them loose. Grrrr. So I walked further down the road to get a bus to the large Sainsburys, only to find that the bus going there has been diverted due to waterworks. Grrrr. Caught the hoppa bus, that I could have got outside the Co-op, actually going back that way, and past my home, to the smaller Sainsburys in the High Street.

Just so I could get some potatoes.

Ended up getting a bit more veg so all in all not such a wasted journey, just time and walked back for my exercise.

Really MUST go off to do those emails. Have a good day, y'all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top