Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 04:46 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

If only I had the money ! Taken on our river cruise. I stripped my Cox's apple tree yesterday and got a couple of buckets of apples - I grow my apple trees as cordons so they are not very big.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 06:56 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Morning ... just having my coffee in bed then off to walk dogs before going to airport to pick hubby up ..... maybe I can talk him into treeting me to lunch in town before driving back again ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 07:07 AM

Good morning
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 07:10 AM

Good morning! Enjoy your day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 08:18 AM

Morning all. We also have been given loads of Apples and Greengages, as our garden is too small to grow anything in. Alan you obviously like Modern houses, but this House doesn't appeal to me, I like old Thatched Cottages with loads of beams and features in the West Country, but everyone has their own taste (sorry I sounded rude, it's not meant to be). xx
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all. We also have been given loads of Apples and Greengages, as our garden is too small to grow anything in. Alan you obviously like Modern houses, but this House doesn't appeal to me, I like old Thatched Cottages with loads of beams and features in the West Country, but everyone has their own taste (sorry I sounded rude, it's not meant to be). xx
Nor did I take it as being rude Susie. A friend of mine lived in a listed thatched cottage and, while it looked very picturesque from the outside, inside it was a mish-mash of poky little rooms.....not for me thanks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 08:45 AM

Good morning all, another dull day, at least it's not cold. I hope you are all well and keeping your best side out, no point in moaning, nobody pays any attention to you anyway, save your energy for the hard Winter ahead. Back to normal today whatever that is, I haven't been normal for a while, in fact I'm not sure if I was ever normal.
Take care of yourselves Folks.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 09:17 AM

Good Friday 13th Morning. Dull here this morning

Not got off to a good start being jolted awake by the phone at 6.50 am
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members what a dreary day and worse to come this weekend I understand.
Alan you were wise to harvest your apples if the weather forecast is to be believed. My neighbour has just bought me a bucket of Blenheims picked before the winds come so I need to get them in the freezer.

I am expecting the delivery of an extending kitchen table today purchased on Ebay . It is coming from Leicestershire and I am hoping it arrives in one piece.
The existing much loved table is too small to accommodate us now the three babies are out of high chairs.
So I will be spending a good part of the day rearranging furniture in preparation for the new addition.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 09:42 AM

Good morning all.
Damp and dull here and I have a headache
Enjoy your new table Meg we are looking at extending tables too, gets difficult to seat the 10 of us.. quite a performance!
Hope your day is good everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top