Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 05:12 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken on our river cruise. Our son has gone back home so we're back to normal, I must get caught up with my gardening now.
Gerry
Whitsundays,Queensland Australia
Gerry is male  Gerry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 05:41 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

The year is whizzing by. Day 254 already.
Why is it that the older you get , that time goes faster ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 06:50 AM

Picture is amazing !
Hi-de-Hi
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 08:12 AM

Morning all.

Lovely photo Alan, morning Pats and Good Day Gerry.

Dull and miserable here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 08:27 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull grey day and I have been reduced to putting the heating on because it is so cold.
It doesn't usually go on until October.

I have little Hannah again this morning then hope to catch up on the ironing.
Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone. Sunny here at the moment but due rain soon. My solar lamps wont be doing much today. 9/11 today so always say a little prayer for all the people mostly office workers and firemen who died on this day now 12 years ago. Time flies as you say. Hope everyone has a nice
day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 09:03 AM

Morning everyone, grand here at the moment with sun and 15deg...

Back from the forest and enjoying a brew before planning the rest of the day which, apart from picking a few berries and cooking lasagne, is all mine to waste as I please...

Have a good day folks..

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 09:44 AM

Good morning all
Sad to say we have the heating on low too Meg the joints are not happy when it's cold and damp.
Our young friend may pop over today, her Dad's place is sold (again ) and looks like everything will be finalised this week..I think she was hoping to cut the lawn one last time! She has looked after the garden well.
No plans for us, just waiting for a couple of 'phone calls and a couple of small parcels - I'm not very patient.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 09:50 AM

Morning folks, the good has gone, had a little shower and it's very grey, forecast to be very heavy rain later.
Wonder if we feel the cold more now as we had such a warm summer.
Today will be a test of endurance, see if we can last out without heating, always gets worse when the damp weather set's in.
Roll on next Summer lol

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 12:36 PM

buenas dias all. It's a lovely hot sunny day here. We went to our local market this morning, it was very busy, lots of tourists (or family visitors) around still. Our little local town begins it's annual two week fiesta today so lots of events going on for the next couple of weeks, many of them for charity. They also do a free dinner and entertainment for the pensioners, foreign ones included, the whole thing ends up with a fun procession. I'm not sure what we will get along to see but hopefully the procession of horses and carriages and the finishing procession which is always so much fun.

Tonight we are at a German neighbour's for a barbeque so no cooking for me.

Have a nice rest of day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top