Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 01:02 PM

Was that you Joe?

Just heard some guy was caught trying to get into Buckingham Palace after hours... Just wonderin'
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 01:03 PM

Re: Was that you Joe?

Thats a cracker - especially if he was heading for the kitchen !!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Thats a cracker - especially if he was heading for the kitchen !!
Is my memory playing tricks? Didn't they catch some guy in her bedroom years and years ago?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 01:22 PM

They did Audrey - in the 80s - amazing that anyone can get in there
He actually managed to get into her bedroom !!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 01:38 PM

No it was my hubby , he forgot to put light on again when he went to the loo in the night.... I wondered where he had got to.
Last time he ended up in the wardrobe !!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2013, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
No it was my hubby , he forgot to put light on again when he went to the loo in the night.... I wondered where he had got to.
.... Its good here - aint it .....
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Thats not as daft as it sounds, many years ago my friend in a fit of pre-birth nest building, totally rearranged the bedroom furniture. Not so bad one would think, but then her husband who was a very hard working long distance lorry driver, got up to use the loo in the middle of the night, (note I said 'got up' and not 'woke up') took his usual route as it were, and she woke to hear running water. Yup, he had opened the wardrobe door and was quite happily peeing into the wardrobe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
They did Audrey - in the 80s - amazing that anyone can get in there
!!

Yes, even Philip's given up!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 10:57 PM

chap called MIchael Fagindropped in to her Majesty's bedroom a few years back. Her maj was very calm ^ pushed her panic button, rescue was very fast. I believe poor Michael was sectioned & then disappeared. Un less of course that was him doing a repeat .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

08-09-2013, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, even Philip's given up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top