Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:17 PM

Jet lag...

Finds me back on here at 4am...Greetings from Malaysia! My retirement has officially begun
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Re: Jet lag...

Have a great time and a wonderful retirement, Ania!

My body clock is still all over the place since we came back from our hols on Monday.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 10:28 PM

Thanks, Mags. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Where did you go?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Thanks, Mags. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Where did you go?
Florida, that's only 5 hours time difference but I've certainly noticed it since we've been back

What is the time difference in Malaysia, Ania?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

30-08-2013, 10:53 PM

7 hours the opposite way...It's nearly 6am now, so dawn is breaking. I think it's usually worse flying east for me. Somehow when I fly back home I find it easier to get back into the time zone more quickly. But I'm looking forward to leaving this airport hotel and reaching my final destination in a few hours.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 11:12 PM

Finds me back on here at 4am...Greetings from Malaysia! My retirement has officially begun
Ha! just returned from Malaysia. Took the train from Alor Star to Hat Yai just for a change (usually drive), and a visit to Penang.

Had a great time, be careful of the haze.

Nasi Lemak for breakfast?

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 11:19 PM

7 hours the opposite way...It's nearly 6am now, so dawn is breaking. I think it's usually worse flying east for me. Somehow when I fly back home I find it easier to get back into the time zone more quickly. But I'm looking forward to leaving this airport hotel and reaching my final destination in a few hours.
Only two hours difference for me, the one hour difference to Thailand is the real bugger (like the difference between NSW and Queensland in summer)
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

31-08-2013, 11:31 AM

Well, up since 3am but now very relaxed and enjoying the warmth. Hotel is on a beautiful bit of coast, and, though I'm not a beach person, I'll be doing some daily beach walking here. And a spot of diving, of course. Mmmmmm, love Malaysian food...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

01-09-2013, 02:27 AM

Well, up since 3am but now very relaxed and enjoying the warmth. Hotel is on a beautiful bit of coast, and, though I'm not a beach person, I'll be doing some daily beach walking here. And a spot of diving, of course. Mmmmmm, love Malaysian food...
Me too...

Where are you?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-09-2013, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Me too...

Where are you?
East coast, Terengannau region.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top