Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 07:02 AM

Fabulous Friday

Fish for some today. Does anyone stick to that rule of my
youth.??
Hope everyone has a great day. Weather still behaving itself here in the UK. Having some showers at the weekend
but then its going to get warm again.
Have a great day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 07:10 AM

Re: Fabulous Friday

Good morning all, I thought you'd never open the shop Sandy, I didn't want to be the first to go., I'm up since 5.30, the new dog next door woke me and I couldn't nod off again.
Looks to be shaping up as a nice day. I'll take the wife up a cup of tea, she'll probably die of shock when I wake her with it.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 07:54 AM

Morning Sandra and Jimmy and everyone else who is to enter yet.

Beautiful hot sunny day here.

Going to my Mother-in-Laws at 9am this morning, it's her 90th birthday.

No Sandra I don't stick to the English tradition of having F&C's on a Friday, I eat whatever I fancy on the day, I have Roast dinners during the week etc.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 08:23 AM

Happy Friday everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Good morning
No fish for me today Sandy .....
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:00 AM

Good Morning, if we eat fish it would more than likely be a friday, but not exclusively.

Dull start to the day, not sure it bodes too well for our weekend away, but not much can be done about that. Our kindles are charged up, and there is Wifi in the hotel. Dancing in the evenings, which is what we are going for.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:03 AM

Morning everyone and what a fine day it is, having already woken with a pulse the day will only get better...

Just back from Tesco, and talking of fish they have salmon fillets on offer at half price, so we bought a dozen for the freezer. Just pottering around for me today after we've walked the hounds, and friends are visiting this afternoon for coffee and cake.

Have a great day folks,

Barry
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning.

Overcast here.

At last I have had a good night's sleep so should get some work done today.

By the way where is Alan these days? He normally is up bright and early to start these good morning threads off.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Morning all

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

By the way where is Alan these days? He normally is up bright and early to start these good morning threads off.
He's been to Guernsey for the week Mark, probably back this weekend..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top