Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 08:05 AM

Happy Thursday All

Happy Thursday to all. Its bright and sunny here and very humid.

Today it's my cleaning day, so I will be busy.

Have a lovely all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 08:39 AM

Re: Happy Thursday All

Good morning all - not quite so good this morning - lot of mist which has lifted up into cloud - must wait till sun gets stronger to burn it off.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning Sue, UJ and all to come in yet.
Nice and sunny here today too. Got some kind of slowness
on my PC so saying Hello and speak soon. Take care and
have a nice day all.
p.s. Don't work too hard Sue
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 09:18 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny and warm here, doors and windows wide open
Waiting for shopping, house work and nurse .. that's my day sorted.
Hope your day is good, everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 09:26 AM

Morning folks, sunny and warm again here, what a treat this summer has been...

My Mum's birthday today so she's coming over for lunch and we are dishing up her favorite meal, salmon, new spuds, asparagus and hollandaise sauce followed by fruit crumble...

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Good Morning everyone, we had a nice bright start, but it has gone cloudy now.

Hope it manages to stay dry, off to hairdressers soon.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 09:54 AM

buenas dias all. After more lightning and thunder rumbles last night this morning is bright and sunny again and just a little less humid than of late. We were on orange alert gota fria warning, but as ever the rain appears to have missed us and gone elsewhere. Some areas have had 50 litres of rain an hour per sq mt but we've had no more than a few drops. Strange little area this, bad weather almost always seems to leave us alone.

Off to my coffee morning in a few minutes then I'll play it by ear and see what the rest of the day has to offer. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 10:14 AM

Good morning fellow members I lovely start to the day but it is beginning to cloud over now.

I have done the shopping and put it away. I am waiting to hear if we are taking the little ones out for a walk before I begin making some leek soup . The lawns also need mowing so hope to get that done too.

Enjoy your day everyone

Have a lovely time for your Mum's birthday Barry .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 12:29 PM

Good morning all, not too bad a day here, sunshine every now and then and no rain.
I'm stuck in again waiting for a parcel for the wife, soon as it comes I'll be off like a light.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top