Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

27-08-2013, 11:13 AM

billsteamshovel says hello

Hello,i joined this forum because i like good interaction,i just left my Australian seniors forum because i am a White Anglo Saxon by birth,the forum i beloged to was YLC,it looked good from the outside but it is a very racist website,i am tolerant of all races,religions or creeds,but being a Christian on a Jewish run website was a problem,they tried to contain you,keep you in a little box,if you were smart like me you could see the hypocratic dogma that permeated the forum,they never published the fact that it was a Hebrew website but you could feel there was a big problem there,thats why I am here,it seems we are being discriminated against for being White and Christian.
So i am here now in good old Blighty!
Back to my motherland and glad to be here,I say my piece then get on with my life,if this website is run by anything other than decent English people then i will leave before i get entrenched in others problems,we seem to be made to feel guilty because third world countries have decided to suck other democratic run countries dry,no way,you either contribute to the society you invade,work hard and make an attempt to learn the language or stay away.
Thats me,like it or lump it,i dont really care?

Kind Regards Billy
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:20 AM

Re: billsteamshovel says hello

Hello again billy - we've already chatted and I've already said welcome but, welcome again
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:23 AM

Hello Bill - welcome from Pats .....
I agree with a lot you say there.
If you had problems with yer former site - fair enough, but 'Hebrews' are white - aren't they .....
maggee
New Member!
Adelaide SA
maggee is female 

27-08-2013, 11:33 AM

Hello Billy, ..well! you sure tell it how you see it!.... have to be so careful these days especially on forums as without the benefits of body language and nuance of tone things can be easily.. ( and sometimes deliberately misconstrued).. to cause upset where none was intended... also, site managers have to be careful too as there are always those who're only too happy to disrupt a friendly forum for some twisted reason,...now I'm not defending the actions of anyone on other forums ... I'm a straight talker myself with an admittedly somewhat warped sense of humour at times but I think you'll find that the mods here are very fair and as long as posts are decent and there's no foul language then opposing views are not only tolerated but valued too and if things get out of hand it'll be nipped in the bud.. so to speak ..this is a forum of genuine folks .. no 'double dippers' here and I think you'll make a few new friends here, relax and enjoy mate! ( used to be maggs)
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

27-08-2013, 11:37 AM

I have no problem with any race,colour or creed my friend,i have Indian,Muslim,Vietnamese,Korean,Chinese,Polish,Ger man or French and Jewish friends and aquaitences,but you know i just hate it when people you know and interact with on a daily basis can not be as honest and up front and transperent as you are,just what are they afraid of?What the hell makes a person be so ashamed of their birthright that they have to hide it from others?
I do not understand why we all cant just get on together,who really cares about what colour you are or religion? I dont give a damn as long as you are a decent person,but i have the feeling that me being "White" is some sort of stigma? no bugger that i am tolerant and fair but i do draw a line when i cant be me?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning William matey and welcome.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

27-08-2013, 12:05 PM

Well thank you Uncle Joe,its nice to be in the same company as a decent English gentleman, even online and anonymous,tis better than being in a country like Australia that is exactly where England was in the 60's,and we are now going down the same "multicultural" path that you did,is England happy with all these freeloaders??
Australians are not,why welcome a mob of people who will not mix,integrate,refuse to learn the language and treat white anglo saxons as if we are scum? No,bugger that crap,you come here you get a job,contribute and be a usefull member of the community,not set up a little suburb where the white anglo saxon residents cannot venture,that is crap!

Billy
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Thanks for the message and like I said Billy - do agree with you ....
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

27-08-2013, 12:42 PM

Cool!
Thank you kindly.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 01:23 PM

Hello Bill and welcome from me Did the Hebrew site not operate on a Saturday We seem to be open 24/7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top