Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 08:21 AM

Good Monday Morning all

Good Morning and hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday Monday as it is that day here in Blighty.
Our daily man is jollying off in the Channel Islands with Sheila.
Not doing much myself but hope to go for a good walk later on when the sun comes out. Going to be 24 degrees here when the cloud has burnt off.
Have a great day all and take care.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 08:39 AM

Re: Good Monday Morning all

Good morning Sandy and all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 08:48 AM

Good morning all. Turning into a nice day once the sun has burnt off all the low cloud/mist. Now have blue skies and, according to the forecasters should be up to 25 o C today. Not doing too much except preparing lunch (beef stew - from the remains of yesterday's roast with lots of suet dumplings - luverly!!!).
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 08:54 AM

Is it a Bank Holiday? A normal day for me, going into work soon.

Good morning all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Morning.

Oh well gone back on my word again. After quite a flurry of posting yesterday I made a decision not to post so much today cos I only make a fool of myself . Well I'm blowed; already made about 6 posts today and I haven't had any brekkie yet . The posting forecast is not looking good at all .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone, must cut the lawn today.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:09 AM

Good Morning all. Nice cheerful looking morning here.

myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:10 AM

Good morning to you all - hope you all enjoy the lovely sunshine
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and chilly at the moment.

I was shocked this morning to find a huge piece of oak tree has fallen across the lane I walk down every day with Chloe thank goodness I wasn't under it at the time.
Last year I had just got in from walking down the lane and there was a big explosion which shook the house when a squirrel got into the little box at the top of an electricity pole and blew up itself and the power supply.

Walking can be very dangerous to your health .

Enjoy your day everyone...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2013, 09:18 AM

Good morning peeps
Thanks for opening up Sandy and enjoy your walk.
Bright and warm here, nothing planned (just waiting for the nurse) then some pottering round the garden.
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top