Join for free
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2013, 05:35 PM

What is one of the most unusual things you have done?

For me, it was singing with a music artist from the 60's era, Bobby Curtola. I remember he was at this local travel agency promoting a cruise lines, and signing autographs and such. Well, i impulsively, and nervously, walked over to him, and started singing a few lines of a popular hit he had in those 60's. He surprisingly started to sing along with me, wow! I was thrilled, to say the least. This is now a wonderful memory for me, only wish i hadnt washed off the kisses he poured all over my cheeks! This was certainly one of the most unusual things i've ever done!
Do you have any unusual moments you could share with us?
Dee
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Re: What is one of the most unusual things you have done?

Climbed Mts Gerlach and Krivan (in the Tatras) many years ago.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2013, 05:42 PM

My kinda gal Dee - I was always ready to sing and dance, kids at school wouldn't start the lesson till I did my turn, the teachers enjoyed it too ....
I suppose my most unusual venue, was when I got on a bus, I had just come from seeing Gypsy the film - got on the bus performing one of the songs - got a round of applause at the end of it - no, didn't get chucked off !!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Many years ago, a lovely chap I was seeing, persuaded to try water skiing on a big lake near here. I wasn't much good, couldn't keep upright much, so they fitted me into some sort of harness and next thing I knew the boat went off and I was whisked up into the air - nearly wee'd myself cos I don't like heights After viewing the area from above for a while, they brought me down safely thank goodness. Although it was certainly an experience, I don't think I would repeat it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top