Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 04:51 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Teasels at Stanwick Lakes in Northants. Sheila's off trawling the shops this morning while I'm slaving over a hot stove making a lasagne for lunch. Is there no justice ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 06:23 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

If its Lasagne - its worth it !
Good morning all
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 06:57 AM

Good morrow all
A friend was telling me that his late father used to collect Teasles, make them into Xmas trees and sell them to department stores
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 07:51 AM

Good morning

Not off to the best of starts. Mad rush to put the rubbish out and spilt a load of long standing sloppy gunge from my waste food bin over my shoes - don't half stink . In fact going to give my shoes another scrub right now.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 08:24 AM

Happy Friday everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning all, nice day here, warm and sunny after all the rain we had yesterday, I see it's heading eastwards now and you're welcome to it. Nothing mapped out for today just take it as it comes.
Enjoy your day Folks.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 08:56 AM

Good Morning all, it's brightening up nicely out there.

Think this morning I will do some dusting and bake a cake, then after dinner go to do the supermarket shop, no use doing that first, i feel good for nothing after
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 09:17 AM

Good morning all, teasels are very popular with bees .. we are going to plant them again next year
We had our day planned but HE has changed his mind MEN!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day. Not doing much today. Had a change in my breakfast and had Sausage and egg. Great to eat but hate washing the frying pan and plates up with all that grease.
Lasagne sounds good Alan, would eat mine later on too early for lunch.
Have a great day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2013, 10:10 AM

Already had to make several phone calls to the hospital this morning for advice about Mum's cataract op yesterday. Plus phone calls to carers.
Had my brekkie and given the dogs theirs (the old gal is still in bed)!
Been out in the garden to pick some of the last sweet peas (raining).
One thing I'm bad at though is not getting dressed! Do lots of jobs still in my p.j's. Must go and have a shower.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top