Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 04:50 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Flower bed in Wicksteed Park, Kettering in Northants. Pub lunch and shopping day today. Tough job but someone's got to do it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 06:28 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Beautiful picture - lifts yer heart ......
Good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 07:45 AM

Good morning Alan, Pats and all to come in yet.
Beautiful flower bed.
Hope you enjoy your real ale Alan I will be going for a Latte this afternoon I don't drink until later on
Have a great day all. Rain on and off all day but the hotter weather is coming back next week.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 08:48 AM

Morning all, overcast here but quite humid today..

We are having a blitz on house cleaning this morning as we are having a family gathering on Sunday and I'm afraid it's been neglected slightly over the summer, much rather be out in the garden when it's nice....

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:20 AM

Good Morning all, a grey start, but dry just at the moment and hoping that it stays that way.

Hairdressers this morning which I walk to, and this afternoon giving alift to a couple, the man is disabled and takes time getting him and his 4 wheeled walker into car - not nice in rain.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:23 AM

Luvly flowers .

Feeling zonked this morning. Time for a restful day I think. Going to do a lot of planning and contemplating. Just one of those days.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning folks!

Just crawled out of bed to the smell of... NOTHING! Why? Well, SOMEBODY (must have been the wife) unplugged the coffee machine yesterday and didn't plug it back in, so it didn't turn on.

I have turned it on manually now and it is almost brewed, but that hasn't set my day off to a good start.

Got a few chores to do today - firstly changing the bulb in the outside light, then cleaning out the coal fire and after that I've got a bunch of letters to post. I'll just go to the post office with all of them since some have to be posted to America etc...

Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Good morning, colourful piccie Alan

Barry, you make me feel guilty - similar here - but we have two weeks to go

It's dull here too, so hubby has decided to make baguettes Got some nice cheese to go with one for lunch.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:37 AM

oh lucky you having a man who can cook Janella,afraid its me here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:57 AM

Morning all, bit overcast today so far. Off to take my Mum to hospital to have a cataract op today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top