Join for free
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 06:44 AM

Detroit Police Force make a boob!!!!!!!

Just had a laugh and I hope you do too.
Detroit Police Force are in trouble as they have sent a e mail to all the Police in that area the bras size of all the female cops. This was a mistake we have now been told.
What happened was the bra size had been written down for
the bullet proof vests that have been ordered and they were NOT supposed to be on that e mail, but some durr accdidentally left that information on to say these Vests were ready for collection.
Make you own mind up!!!!!!!

To get their own back I think that the girls should try and get a list on the mens you know what length and post that and that will get their own back laugh.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 07:44 AM

Re: Detroit Police Force make a boob!!!!!!!

I guess it's funny if it hasn't happened to you, I think in the job they are in it's unforgivable to allow this to happen to them in this way.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 08:15 AM

I had to have a little titter at the advert that came up on the side of the forum, advertising bra sizes from 28 to 56, surely not 28, I can believe 56 but 28.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 11:19 AM

I think the 28 is body density around the mid section Wrinkly and not actual breast size
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Detroit Police Force are in trouble as they have sent a e mail to all the Police in that area the bras size of all the female cops. This was a mistake we have now been told.
the bullet proof vests that have been ordered and they were NOT supposed to be on that e mail, but some durr accdidentally left that information on to say these Vests were ready for collection.

To get their own back I think that the girls should try and get a list on the mens you know what length and post that and that will get their own back laugh.
That reminded me of an episode in Duty Free where the husband had taken his wife out for the night and it turned out to be a beauty competition that all the men went to to leer at the girls. When the wife complained that the girls measurements had nothing to do with anything, the husband said 'it has everything to do with everything'. The wife looks around and then says (very loudly) 'well, for those who are interested, my husbands measurements are 40, 32, three and half' - I laughed my socks off at that
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->

Yeah... I heard about this on the news radio this morning.. It gave me a chuckle.. As far as the men... don't you just have to look that the size of their hands and feet??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top