Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 10:55 AM

The Changeling

Anyone seen it?
What a great film with wonderful performances by Angelina Jolie and John Malkovitch, among others.
Another great directorial job by Clint Eastwood, with some input from Ron Howard as well - beautifully shot, lovely glimpses of 1920/30s Los Angeles.
Parts of it are tough; the actual story is just eye-popping; I recommend it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 11:44 AM

Re: The Changeling

I will look out for that DM it sounds interesting.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 12:37 PM

I don't get shocked often but this film was truly amazing and shocking. The acting of all the characters was just awesome. The feeling of the grim psychiatric hospital just made me gasp. This is indeed one of the best films I have seen this entire year. The fact that it is a true story is incredible I am going to look up Christine Collins and read her story.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 02:45 PM

If you have Sky Movies, this is on again tonight.
It's well worth watching
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 03:22 PM

I must agree it is a great film. Don't be put off by the write ups I thought it would be a tear jerker for the wrong reasons. It was very moving because it was so well acted and a powerful theme.
Lyndy
New Member!
Southwest,UK
Lyndy is female 

16-12-2009, 04:24 PM

I just have to agree a great film, Angelina Jolie played her part so well. I was moved so much by the film that I had to look her up & read her story. I'd recommend the film, Lyn x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top