Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 05:29 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Coot and brood, taken at Wicksteed park in Kettering, Northants. I didn't do my gate-painting yesterday, I managed to find myself an excuse to wriggle out of it. Do you ever do that when there's something you really don't want to do ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 06:16 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

The answer to your question - Yes !
Really nice picture .....
Good morning Alan and all - wishing you all a good day .....
Its bloomin hot already ......
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 07:29 AM

Good morning Alan and Pats and all to come in yet.
Lovely birds I want to take them home with me they are so cute.
I was supposed to start painting the doors in the dining room months ago
and still haven't bought the paint Alan, that's one way to avoid doing
things, don't buy the tools you need
Have a nice Sunday all, going to rain this afternoon so no washing today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 08:54 AM

Good morning fellow members the weather can't make up its mind what to do today, first it was a lovely sunny morning now it is drizzle.

Lots of jobs to catch up on today and lunch to look forward to with beans from the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

Originally Posted by Alan
Do you ever do that when there's something you really don't want to do
No Alan, my Dad taught me 'procrastination is the thief of time', if you have a onerous task to do get it done out of the way then you can stop thinking about it
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 08:56 AM

Ah they are sweet.

Good morning all. Bright, sunny and warm so far this morning, let's hope it stays that way.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning all. Another nice morning, doors and windows wide open and a gentle breeze blowing through.
Cute chicks Alan
We both are good at putting off jobs We still haven't decorated the hall - it is fast filling up with graffiti by the grandchildren and their parents odd drawing
To be honest, there are winter jobs and summer jobs and decorating is definitely a winter job!
Looking forward to spending a few hours in the garden today
Hope your day goes as planned, everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Good Morning all, it's nice and bright at the moment but it won't stay that way.

Oh yes, I put off jobs i don't want to do all the time, or else something crops up that stops me doing them anyway.
Painting needs doing, I don't class it as a Winter job though, you need windows open.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 09:23 AM

Morning everyone, lovely start here but forecast to deteriorate very soon....

I'm afraid I'm with Meg on this one Alan, if the job needs doing then you might as well get stuck in and get it done and out of the way... the only thing I've never done is procrastinate, I'd always put it off until later..

Enjoy your day peeps...

Barry
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 10:23 AM

Morning.

Heavy rain here .

Oh well as I won't be running this morning I can post lots more rubbish all over this forum .
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 11:42 AM

Great photo Alan.

Good morning to all and Mark.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top